Serious And Delirious.

Roger's P.O.V.

I grabbed a towel and tied it around my waist, smiling smugly as I left the bathroom after having made John cum so fast, I was rather proud of that. But still ridiculously turned on myself.

I ran my fingers through my wet hair and peered at myself in the mirror, so far today had been blissful, snuggled up in bed with John watching some romantic films and doing absolutely nothing. It was just what we had needed and I could tell the time alone together was paying off.

I was about to try and put together some kind of mismatched outfit from the small choice that I had when there was a small rattle of knocks on our door.

Without thinking about it I answered it whilst John was still recovering in the shower and swung the door open, only to feel my stomach drop.

"You're late." Her sickly voice said.

My heart banged against my ribs. It was Becky...

"H-Hi, Becky...umm..." I stuttered, looking in the direction of the bathroom to make sure Deaky wasn't there.

"You were supposed to meet me in the bar at 8." She poked my bare tummy, reminding me that I was half naked and dripping wet.

It was probably enticing her more.

"I said..." I tried to argue but she just wouldn't give up. I didn't think she had been serious about this. I didn't even fucking know her!

"But I can see you were just getting ready." She licked her lips as she made it obvious when her eyes travelled down my body, "You can stay like that for all I care." She shrugged and bit her lip.

I was extremely uncomfortable. She'd even changed out of her work uniform and into a tight, slinky dress.

I was sure she'd caught on that I was in fact actually taken and gay...but she was blatantly ignoring those factors.

"I can wait out here until you're ready if you like?" She giggled a little and was standing so her arse was sticking out.

"Becky, I-I'm sure you're a lovely girl but-!"

"I am a lovely girl, Harry..." she crooned, dragging her fingers down my damp chest.

"S-Stop." I tried to step away and close the door but she put her foot in the way and grabbed onto the front of the towel that was covering my everything. I'd also forgotten about that stupid fake name I had told her.

I swallowed hard, panicking slightly. It made it so much worse that I was still hard from having just gotten intimate with John and her fingers were fucking millimetres away from it, if she was to feel my erection she'd think it was for her...

"Please remove your hand." I whispered as calmly as I could.

But this only made her smile wider, "Why? Are you hiding something under there?" She gripped the towel tighter and yanked me closer to her.

"I'm sorry, Becky. I-I don't go...for girls..." I stammered.

"I don't care." She had a sudden evil glint in her eye which told me she would do anything to get what she wanted.

"I have a boyfriend." I breathed.

"I don't care." She spat and suddenly her other hand was on the back of my head where she pulled me down so quickly I couldn't fight her off...

She kissed me.

Rough, hard. Shoving her tongue in my mouth where finally, my reactions kicked in and I instantly pulled away in disgust.