Deaky's Outburst.

Freddie's P.O.V.

John was stood in the doorway, red faced and seething, he grabbed a hold of Rogers arm and helped the intoxicated drummer into the house, glaring at me.

"Out..." I swallowed, feeling really ill, following them in and closing the door.

"Out?! Why didn't you tell us? You said you'd bring him home safe and sound." He growled, peeling Rogers jacket off him and making him sit on the stairs whilst he pulled Rogers shoes off.

"Shhh, Deaks. I had a fucking great time." The blonde giggled, hardly making sense.

"That's nice, Rog, but we need to get you to bed." John grumbled.

"I don't...want to go to bed." Rog pouted, furrowing his eyebrows at his boyfriend.

"Well you're going." Deaks replied, sternly.

"I'm fucking not. Stop treating me like a child! I'm hungry..." he got up after a few failed attempts and staggered into the kitchen.

Deaky span around and marched up to me, "He's a fucking state, Freddie."

"Small price to pay..." I mumbled, trying to breath slowly, whatever John and Brian had cooked whilst we had been out still lingered in the air and the aroma of food was making me feel very queasy indeed.

"For what?"

"A good time." I shrugged.

He scoffed and started to walk towards the kitchen, "What, so he can only have a good time when he's with you, can he?" He said, disappearing in a strop.

I groaned and started to go after them, I couldn't be arsed with an argument, not at this hour and not when I feel like shit, what was his problem anyway, it was just a few drinks.

"What the fucks got up your arse? We were just having a catch up..." I slurred, loosing my balance and nearly head-butting the fridge, "Woah..." I reacted, pushing myself away from it.

I looked over at Roger who had a box of cereal under his arm, taking handfuls and shoving it into his mouth, I chuckled at him, not knowing how the hell he could stomach food.

"Because as far as I was aware, you were going to bring him straight home. I've been going mad all night thinking you were still out there trying to find him, not having a knees up down town!" He was furious.

"I found him, didn't I?" I defended myself.

"Guys, your giving me a headache." Roger said, still munching on dry cereal.

I was bent over with my elbows on the work surface, I could feel my stomach churning and my mouth getting watery, a sign I was most likely about to throw up.

"Finally back, I see." I heard Brian come into the room, my mood lifted a little bit but I still didn't look up at him.

I felt him pass me and squeeze my shoulder, "Good night?" He laughed.

"You knew they were going out?" Deaks asked Brian in frustration.

"No, I just knew they would. They're the terrible two, they always end up smashed whatever's happening."

"See. Brians not mad at us." Roger said babyishly.

A wave of nausea gripped me and I stood up, staggering to the sink, Brian looked at me and knew straight away what was going to happen.

"Ohhhhh shit..." he mumbled and reached over, taking the washing up bowl out of the sink ready for me.

"Where did you find him?!" Deaky suddenly lunged at me, gripping my shirt in his fist.