Braces And Bow Ties.

Freddie's P.O.V.

I'd hid the bottle of vodka in my jacket until I got out of the house, I started to drink it on my short walk to Charlie's...partly to get a little tipsy before we get to the club, there's nothing worse than going into a club sober...but mostly to try and drink away my guilt about leaving Bri all alone tonight...especially since he'd suggested going to the pub together...and the upset look on his face.

Any other night I would've said yes. I'm surprised I didn't ditch Charlie and go with Brian actually. But...I wanted to go out tonight...I guess I also wanted to hurt Brian like he had been hurting me lately...

I'd give anything to spend an evening alone with Brian...what the fuck was I doing. I should be with Brian...

But no matter how much my mind told me I should be in the pub with the guitarist my legs still carried me to Charlie's door and my fist still knocked on it.

"Good evening." Charlie said courteously, a sweet smile on his clean shaven face and his small smile present when he opened the door to me.

I stepped up the into the doorway, expecting him to move back but he didn't, meaning our faces and bodies were very close. I slipped to the side and passed him, "Well...good evening to you..." I marvelled at him as I looked him over, he did in fact have great fashion sense and looked, well...rather fucking sexy in his leather trousers and checked shirt.

"Shall we?" He beckoned out the door and I nodded eagerly.

We walked into town and to The Mill, the wildest and most sexually exotic gay club there was in this part of London.

I dragged him to the bar as soon as we entered the club, the super loud music making it impossible to speak to each other but we managed to communicate by shouting into each other's ears.

"What are you drinking?!" I yelled.

"Whatever you're having!" He replied, dipping into his pocket and pulling out money.

I pushed his wallet away and wagged my finger at him, "It's on me!"

I ordered us both a triple vodka with an assortment of shots to share. My personal target was to get extremely pissed.

We downed the shots and took our vodkas into the middle of the dance floor, the music was pretty awful but nobody cares when you're too pissed to know the song anyway.

I looked around the people in here tonight, a few good looking guys but none of them caught me eye too much, none of them beat Brian.

I grimaced at him in my thoughts again and took an extra big gulp of my drink to try rid him from my brain. I wasn't drunk enough to be able to dance wildly yet so merely swayed about, mingling with people and always trying to find Charlie who seemed to slip off every five minutes.

I was alone, I'd lost Charlie...again. And I wasn't nearly as drunk as I wanted to do be so took myself back to the bar for another drink. I peered around and caught sight of someone with curly hair, a lot like Brian's. I was at that drunken point where I wasn't happy because I was pissed to the max but at that stage where I was emotional and things got to me worse than they did if I was sober.

That flash of curly hair I saw made me think about Brian, all alone at home, probably curled up watching a film, miserable...I should have asked him to come with us. Or I should have just stayed at home.

"What do you want?!" The barman shouted, breaking me away from those thoughts, I wanted something fucking strong to get me out of this mood.

"Give me two double absinthes." I yelled back.

I paid and took the drinks out back with me, knocking one back on my way outside and feeling the burn of it down my chest, I stood outside having a smoke, the loud beats of the music echoing in my ears, people on either side of me kissing or even near on fucking each other against the walls.

I downed my other absinthe, already feeling the effects of my first one kicking in and feeling better in my mood. Although I was irritated that Charlie had just buggered off and left me on my own looking like a desperado seeking a mate.

I headed back in after finishing my drink and cigarette, deciding to look for Charlie, I wanted to dance with him.

I joined the massive crowds and began the impossible task of tracking down the small innocent, child like Charlie.

Worming my way through the dancers and the eccentric pole dancers, the strippers in cages and barman dressed in just braces and bow ties, it was like being in a circus, but it was great.

"FREDDIE! FRED!" I heard a voice, even over this music, I span trying to figure out where it was coming from...until my eyeballs laid upon a sight that almost made them drop out of their sockets.

It was Charlie. Somehow he'd lost his shirt and was topless...had climbed up on top of one of the cages and was fucking swinging from the ceiling, completely off his tits.

I didn't know what to do, I could do nothing else but stand in the middle of the dance floor, getting pushed and shoved all over the place and stare at this crazy bitch in terror.

I snapped in to action and bolted towards the cage that he was on top of.

"Charlie! What the fuck are you doing?! Get down!"

He cackled, I couldn't hear him, but he threw his head back in hilarity.

My heart was in my mouth, one step too far and he was dead.
"CHARLIE!" I bellowed giving him a hateful stare.

By now a crowd had started to gather, people pointing and laughing at him.

"Oh don't make me come up there..." I mumbled to myself.

"Charlie, please! Get down!" I begged.

"Come up and get me." He yelled, licking his lips at me.