As I turned to leave, the door swung open fully to reveal a half naked blonde with Sammy's shirt thrown over her body. Her hair was messy and makeup ran down her face.

My face stung. I wanted to laugh and run away.

"Who are you?" The girl said distastefully and surveyed my stomach.

"Yo baby!" Sammy popped up and kissed her neck slopping. "Come back to bed."

I raised my brows and held back my smirk. Sammy looked like he was having a grand time until he looked up at me standing on the patio.

"Tori?" He looked confused.

"Sorry." I laughed and wiggled my brows at him. "I just...I'm gonna go, I didn't know you had company."

Sammy moved away from her. He still looked at me awkwardly like I was his mother or something. The blonde didn't look too happy either.

"See you tomorrow." I said and turned around.

"No no wait." Sammy called. "You can stay."

I turned back around and snorted loudly and unladylike. "I don't think I'll be all that entertaining." I pointed to my belly.

"Let her go." The girl said, wrapping her arms around him.

He squirmed. "Sofia...I'll call you tomorrow alright?"

My eyes widened.

"What the hell?" Sofia frowned.

Sammy winced. "She's having my baby so I can't say no."

I almost fell over trying to hold my giggles in. Sofia looked at me with utter disgust. "Let me get my things."

-

"Sofia is such a babe." I said as I flopped onto Sammy's couch. "Why would you even send her away?"

Sammy shrugged as he emerged from the kitchen with a beer for him and glass of my favorite fruit juice. He always made sure I didn't eat unhealthy now that I was pregnant.

Nate didn't even do that. And I was starting to get skeptical about whether Nate cared or not. But I'd always brush away the idea because...I knew he did care.

"She wasn't very bright." Sammy laughed and sat down across from me.

My feet were elevated on the scatter cushion which Sammy shifted onto his lap. "Youre pretty mean." I giggled and stuck my foot in his face.

"Well you have chubby feet." Sammy pulled my toes playfully.

"Hey!" I laughed. "Youre being rude to a pregnant lady."

Sammy scoffed. "You won't be able to use that excuse in a couple months."

Immediately, my hands went to my belly. My heart swelled thinking about how I'm going to have another person to look after. Things were all moving so fast.

"I'm so excited." I beamed. "I hope its a boy."

"I bet its a girl." Sammy said running his hand over my stomach. It was so easy and calming but made me wish I had Nate doing all this.

"Can I ask you something?" I looked at Sammy seriously.

"Hmm?" He asked, still rubbing my belly affectionately.

"Hypothetically." I began. "If i was having your child...would you be doing what Nate is doing?"

Sammy perked up and looked at me quickly. "What do you mean?"

"Not the work stuff." I said. "The partying and being out late every night. I guess what I mean, is this normal?"

"Tori." Sammy sighed.

"Forget it." I said fast. "That was a stupid question. Of course its normal."

I sat up quickly and felt ashamed and embarrassed for even asking Sammy such things. He must think I'm so lame for this. My cheeks reddened.

Tears stung in my eyes as I tried to look away from Sammy. But instead he saw and shifted closer. "Hey hey, don't cry."

"I'm sorry." I crumbled when he put his arms around me. "I just feel crappy lately."

"Its okay." Sammy chuckled. "Your just more emotional because of the pregnancy and that's okay."

"I just want him." I sniffed and buried my face in Sammy's chest.

"He'll be back." Sammy rubbed my back gently. "Try and relax a little okay?"

I nodded but couldn't let go. Out of all the people here, Sammy was the only one who could make me feel better. And there was nothing romantic about that at all. That's why I loved it.

"Come on." Sammy let go slowly. "Lay back on the couch. I'll order in for us."

I nodded and sunk into the couch. I had scrolled through my Instagram and looked at all the pictures tagging Nate and Derek. Of course there were woman everywhere. On either side of Nate, woman clung to him.

I sighed and tossed my phone on the coffee table. I wasn't stupid and would not wallow in envy and pain. Instead I tried to forget it all.

My hands rested on my belly. Our baby was probably the only good thing at the moment.