Chapter 30- Final

2 Years later

Baekhyun POV

"Omg! You look great Baekhyun! I can't believe you are getting married already!" Sehun was squealing like a girl.

"Gomawo, Sehun." I faked a smile. Today was the day I have to marry Soo Hyun. 12th July. The day Chanyeol broke up with me and yet I have to marry Soo Hyun on this day. I sighed.

"Yah! Baekhyun-ah, you're getting married today. Why are you sighing?" Kai asked.

"It's... It's nothing. I am just nervous." I came up with a random excuse.

"Ah... We shall go out now. Hwaiting!" Kyungsoo said and pulled the other two with him. I just smiled.

Kyungsoo POV

I could tell that Baekhyun was very sad. He still haven't got over Chanyeol yet but has to marry Soo Hyun. I could see that everytime he smiled, it never reached his eyes.

"Can you not look so dull?" Kai said.

"I- I just... I feel sad for Baekhyun."

"I know how you feel." Sehun said, patting my back.

"It's been two years but Baekhyun still can't forget about Chanyeol. I don't know how is he going to survive the rest of his life without Chanyeol." I sighed for the nth time.

Soo Hyun POV

I sat in the waiting room as I was getting my hair and make up done. There was practically nothing I could do to stop the wedding. I even went to Bucheon to find Chanyeol to persuade him to come back but he refused. Seems like he was determined but I could tell that he still liked Baekhyun.

********

After I walked down the aisle with my arms linked around my father. Baekhyun was smiling but it was fake. I know.

No one's POV

"Do you, Byun Baekhyun, take Park Soo Hyun as your wife?" The priest said.

Baekhyun hesisted and stared at Soo Hyun. He looked past her and saw a figure at a corner. He squinted his eyes and realized that it was Chanyeol. He desperately wanted to run over to hug him but refrained himself.

Soo Hyun also turned and saw Chanyeol. She smiled.

"Mr Byun?" The priest got attention from Baekhyun.

"I... Do" Baekhyun said finally said.

"Do you, Park Soo Hyun, take Byun Baekhyun as your husband?"

Soo Hyun stared at Baekhyun for a moment before answering.

"I..... don't"

Baekhyun eyes widened. Everyone gasped. "What are you doing!" Soo Hyun's father shouted.

"Go! Go to Chanyeol. I know he is here." Soo Hyun said to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun POV

"Go! Go to Chanyeol. I know he is here." Soo Hyun said to me as she pushed me.

I stared into her eyes and she just nodded. "I will take care of everything here." I nodded and thanked her before running off.

Once Chanyeol saw me running towards him. He turned and walked quickly away. "Chanyeol! Chanyeol wait up! Please." I shouted.

He stopped but didn't turn around. I ran to him and back hugged him. "I missed you Chanyeol. I missed you so much."

He broke free from the hug and turned around. He had tear stains on his face. "W-were you crying?" I asked

"I.. I was just.... It hurts to see you marrying." Chanyeol said, biting his lower lip to hold back his tears.

I hugged him again. "I still love you. You know?" I said.

"How did you know that I was getting married today?" I asked.

"Soo Hyun told me." Chanyeol answered.

"You... You know Soo Hyun?"

"Ne. She came to persuade me to get back with you but I refused. I thought you would be over me by then." Chanyeol explained.

"You know I will never stop loving you." I said. I was really happy to see him.

"Baekhyun-ah." I heard a voice say behind me. I turned and saw my father. My first instinct was to stand in front of Chanyeol. I don't know if he would hurt him.

"Don't woory. I will not hurt him. If you two want to be together, then go ahead. I will not object anymore." My father said, smiling.

"Jinja?!" I shrieked.

"Ne."

"Gomawo Appa! I love you sooo much!" I ran to him and hugged him.

"kamsahamnida!" Chanyeol thanked my father happily.

"I am really sorry for threatening you last time." My father apologized.

"I don't mind it anymore. Thank you so much for accepting me!" Chanyeol thanked him again.

"But appa, what made you change your mind?" I asked curiously.

"That's.... A secret. Now I will leave you both. Go do some catching up." My father teased and left.

I turned around and smiled at Chanyeol. "We are finally together again." He nodded.

"I guess we are meant to be huh?" Chanyeol joked.

"Yes, so don't ever leave me again."

"Ne. I promise. I love you my Baekkie."

"I love you too my Channie."

Chanyeol then pulled me into a kiss. The kiss I had longed for.

We are finally together again and we will never leave each other anymore.

~the end~

Yay! Finally finished! There will be an epilogue before it really ends. Hope you guys have enjoyed it till now. Thanks for reading!