Chapter 4

Baekhyun POV

"Chanyeol, you wanna go out together and rent a disc for tonight?" I asked Chanyeol.

"Oh sure!" He replied and got up to leave.

While walking to the nearby mall, I wanted to asked him a question. Should I?

"Urmm.....Chanyeol?" I called him.

"Huh?" He looled at me.

"You amd Kai are best friends right?" He nodded his head and asked why.

"Do you know his crush?" I was hopig he would say yes. I mean, Kyungsoo really likes Kai and I was hoping they could be together.

"Yeah of course! Why did you ask?" Chanyeol looked at me curiously.

"Does he like Kyungsoo?" I asked carefully. I saw the both of them avoiding eye contact with each other. I had a feeling Kai would like Kyungsoo.

"H-how did you know?!" Chanyeol looked very shocked. I chuckled.

"That's great then." I said excitedly. Chanyeol looked at me confused. "Huh? What are you talking about?" He asked me.

"Oh! Don't tell Kyungsoo I told you. He likes Kai too!" I said, smiling widely.

"Omo, Jinja?!" Chanyeol's eyes widened. I nodded my head.

"Ok then we should come up with a plan to get them together. Let's start tonight." Chanyeol suggested. I nodded my head.

We were picking out movies when Chanyeol asked,"Is Kyungsoo scared of horror movies?"  I nodded my head but didn't know what Chanyeol was trying to do.

"Great then lets rent this!" Chanyeol said happily. I took the disc and saw that it was 'whispering corridors'. My eyes widened. Why this of all movies?!

"Whispering corridors?!" I asked Chanyeol. "You....you want this?"

"Ne, waeyo? You don't like it?" He asked me. I shook my head. "It's not that I don't like but...but it's just that I'm.....I'm scared." I admitted honestly.

"Ahhh! Its ok. If you're scared you can grabbed onto me. I don't mind. Anyway the main purpose is to get Kyungsoo to grab Kai. I think Kai wouldn't be scared. Even if he is, he wouldn't show it in front Kyungsoo." Chanyeol said while laughing.

I chuckled at his idea. I swear he has the craziest idea ever but at least it better than nothing right? "Urr... Ok then. I hope it works." I said unsurely.

"Of courese it will work! It's my idea!" Chanyeol boasted. I laughed and shook my head. He is really positive and cheerful! Just like me! Haha. We rented the disc and went to buy snacks.

"Let's buy nacho chips. Kyungsoo likes to eat them when watching movies." I suggested.

"Awww... I wanted chips and popcorn! How can you forget about popcorn?!" Chanyeol whined. After debating with him for some time, we decided to buy everything. Afterall, it better than nothing. Having more food is better right? Food is life!!! Ok nevermind.

***************

Ding dong Ding dong

I was preparing the snacks while Chanyeol was getting the movie ready. "I'll get the door!" I told Chanyeol and went to open the door.

"Hi guys!" I said cheerfully. They smiled and went in.

Very soon, we all sat down in front of the tv. "Baekhyun, what are we watching?" Kyungsoo asked innocently.

"Oh! Urmm...Whispering corridors." I said and anticipated his reaction.

"Bwo?!"His eyes became really big. (I think you guys know what I mean. Haha) "Why are we watching that?" He asked.

"Urmm...Don't ask, just watch ok?" I said pretending to be annoyed but I felt bad. He is really scared of horror movies.

Chanyeol purposely pulled me to sit beside him while Sehun sat on his other side we left Kai amd Kyungsoo sitting there being very awkward with each other. So basically, the sitting arrangement: Sehun Chanyeol Baekhyun Kai Kyungsoo. Yes, there's a gap.

After the movie started, I could see Kyungsoo trying to not scream. However, when it reached the climax, he couldn't hold it back anymore and he just buried his head in Kai's shoulders. Too bad the room was dark or else maybe I could see Kai's reddened face. Maybe not cause I was frightened to death.

I grabbed onto Chanyeol and did the same action as Kyungsoo. I didn't care anymore. All I knew was that the movie wasn't ending soon. Urghh.

Chanyeol POV

At the climax, Baekhyun couldn't hold back anymore and jusr grabbed on to me. I was giggling internally. He looked so cute when he was scared. Wait, what am I saying.

I could feel my heart pounding fast and my stomach feeling fluttery when he hold me. What is that feeling? Why am i feeling that way? I shook the feeling off and concentrated on the movie.

Yay! Finally done with this chapter. Sorrt for the short chapter. I am not sire if I can update everyday like what I am doing now. But at least I'll try to update every weekend.

Thanks for reading guys! I know it's still quite boring but I'll try and make it interesting. Please keep reading! Please comment! 💞