Chapter 23

Baekhyun POV

After bidding goodbye to Luhan, I went in the dorm and saw Chanyeol sitting there in a daze. I frowned and went over to him.

"Chanyeol? Yah, gwenchana?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh you're back?" Chanyeol said before going back into a daze again.

"Chanyeol, we need to do match making again! You know Sehun likes my childhood friend, Luhan and Luhan also likes him back. It makes things easier. What do you think we should do to help them?" I explained everything to him but got no response.

"Chanyeol? Chanyeol-ah? PARK CHANYEOL!" I shouted at him.

"Huh?" He looked at me confused.

"Did you even hear what I say?" I asked him. He shook his head and apologized.

"Urgh! Forget it." I said and went out of the dorm.

Chanyeol POV

I watched Baekhyun storm off but just sat there. I sighed, why am I getting so much problem. What am I supposed to do now?

Flashback

I was waiting for Baekhyun to come back after he met his childhood friend, Luhan when my phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Is this Park Chanyeol?" He voice asked.

"Ne. Nuguseyo?" I asked. It was from an unknown number.

"I am Baekhyun's father. I want to meet you now. I am at the cafe near the school."

"Oh! I'll be right there!" I said and grabbed my coat, dashing out. I walked briskly to the cafe and Mr Byun waiting for me.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr Byun. " I bowed and greeted politely.

"Have a seat." Mr Byun said.

"Ne. What did you want to meet me for." I asked.

"Since I am a busy man, I will go straight to point. Break up with Baekhyun. He already has an arranged marriage and you are the obstacle. Break up with him and I will give you anything you want." Mr Byun said. So he wants me to break up with Baekhyun huh?

"No way! I will never leave Baekhyun!" I said firmly.

"I know your sister and you are working hard to meet daily needs. If you break up with Baekhyun, I can help you with your financial problems." My Byun negotiated.

"Aniya! I only want Baekhyun!" I rejected his offer. There was no way I would leave Baekhyun. He was part of my life and I couldn't live without him.

"Seems like you leave me with no choice. I know your sister works as a news anchor. If you leave my son, I will make sure she gets a promotion and you can get the school's scholarship which solves all your financial problems. Of course I will give you more money. But if you don't, then I can make sure your sister loses her job and you, expelled from the school. You make a choice." Mr Byun smirked.

I glared at him. "Leave my sister alone! Just come directly at me." I shouted at him. Now I get why Baekhyun says his father is capable of anything.

"I have told you a lot of times. Leave my son and I can give you whatever you want. How many times do I have to repeat myself?" Mr Byun sounded a little annoyed.

"Fine. Even if I leave Baekhyun, but we are still roommates." I argued, hoping he have no choice.

"Oh! That's easy. I will get you an huge apartment near the school to live in. You don't have to worry about that. So think about it. I will give you a week to soend your last moments with Baekhyun and you will not talk to him when you see him after that." Mr Byun said and left.

End of flashback

Now what am I suppose to do? I promised Baekhyun that I will never leave him but now I have to break that promise. I really cannot let my sister lose her job. She worked really hard for it. I sighed.

Short chapter this time. But hope you still enjoyed.