Chapter 6

Chanyeol POV

"Yay! We have finally reached!" Baekhyun said excitedly. I just chuckled at his reaction. He is really cute and childish. I mean it in a good way. "Come on!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me. I rarely go to theme parks as I was very poor. My mother passed away when I was a child and ever since then my father became very depressed. He was always drinking and came home drunk. He would often beat me up when he was in a bad mood while my sister would often save me and get beaten up too. Since she was older, she had to work while studying. She was the only one earning money in the family. All my pocket money came from her. I could tell that she was very stressed out and tired as she had to cope with her studies while earning money. That was why I never spent money on useless things and often slipped meals just to save money. I hated my father. He was the reason why I stayed in the school's dorm. My sister had moved out the moment she graduated. She graduated as one of the top students. Now she is working as a reporter and would still send me pocket money.

"Chanyeol, you wanna go to that rollar coaster?" Baekhyun asked as he pointed to a rollar coaster. I looked at the direction he was pointing to. The rollar coaster went upside down! Yay! My kind of thing! Haha!

"Sure! Let's go!" I said excitedly and pulled Baekhyun along to join the queue.

"Omg! That was awesome!" I said happily after the ride. Baekhyun on the other hand was looking quite pale. He had been screaming his lungs out throughout the whole ride.

"Yah! Gwenchana?" I asked him. He shook his head. " Ani. I shouldn't have suggested to ride the rollar coaster." He whined. I chuckled. "Come on, let's go get some ice cream." I suggested. Baekhyun nodded his head and we went to get ice cream.

"What flavour do you want?" I asked him.

"Strawberry! My favorite!"

I chuckled and nodded. "Alright, wait here,I'll go buy the ice cream." I told Baekhyun. He nodded and sat down on the nearest bench.

I quickly bought an ice cream for him and myself and went back.

"Baek! Here's your ice cream!" I said as I handed him the ice cream.

"Uh? Gomawo. What flavour is that?" He asked as he pointed at mine.

"Oh! Banana, my favorite." I replied him and enjoying my ice cream.

"Ooo. Can I try it?" Baekhyun asked. I nodded my head and he licked it.

"I think my strawberry is nicer." He said and stuck out his tongue.

**************
After having fun for the whole day, Baekhyun brought me to his home.

"Are we reaching?" I complained.

"Yah! Park Chanyeol, can you stop complaining and we are going to reach. Urgh!" Baekhyun scolded me. I just pouted.

We were walking through street filled with huge mansions. How are we even reaching? I mean, unless he lives in one of those right? But not possible if not why would be want to live in the school dorm.

"Here we are!" Baekhyun said proudly. "I don't usually let my friends come so you should feel honored. I stared at his house. It was the biggest among all the other houses. I couldn't believe it.

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun, are you kidding with me right now?" I sakd with a poker face.

He frowned. "Bwo? Why would I kid you? This is really my house."

I sighed. "Stop joking around. I don't want the owner to see us. Come on, let's go." I said pulling him but he wouldn't budge.

"Let go of me. This is really my house." He said annoyed and took out his keys to open the side gate. My eyes widened. He... He lived in such a huge house?!

"Yah! What are you looking at? Come on. I'll get the maids to prepare dinner." He said. I walked in and gasped. The whole house was huge. Like really huge. The living room itself was probably 10 times bigger than my small apartment. I didn't know that Baekhyun was very rich.

"Welcome back young master." The maida bowed at Baekhyun as we walked in. Baekhyun just nodded his head like evrything was his uaual lifestyle. Wait, that is his usual lifestyle. What am I saying.

"Prepare dinner for the both of us. Just cook whatever that is in the fridge. Make it quick." Baekhyun said. I just stared at him.

"What are you looking at?" He asked me, looking at me weirdly.

"You never told me that you lived in such a huge house." I said, still very amused. He just laughed.

"You never asked." He replied. I was looking around the living room when one of the maids came out to tell us that dinner was done. Yes, thats was how huge his living room is. Baekhyun nodded his head and led me to the dining room. We sat down to eat.

"Urm... Baekhyun? Where is the toilet?" I asked him. He looked up and stopped eating.

"Its just right down the corridor." He said before going back to eat. I nodded my head and find my way to the toilet. After that, I came out and tried to walk back. But I got lost. Urgh. This place is too huge.

I walked around and ended up climbing up some stairs which I got lost even more. I gave up and decided to call Baekhyun.

CY: Baek?

BH: Chanyeol? Why are you in the toilet so long? And we are in the same house, why are you calling me?

CY: Urmm... Because I am lost?

BH: What? You are lost?

CY: Urm... Yeah kinda

BH: Ok tell me which is the closest room

I looked around and saw a room.

CY: It says library. Wait why do you have a library in your house?

BH: Never mind that first. The library is on the 3rd floor. How did you even get there?

CY: Urmm.... I don't know.

BH: Whatever. Just stay there. I'll come find you.

After that, Baekhyun hung up. I waited there for him and also peeked into the library. It was seriously like a library. There were many books. That doesn't seem like Baekhyun. He didn't seem like those who read.

"Yah! Chanyeol!" I heard Baekhyun's voice behind me. I turned and saw him.

"How did you even get here?" He asked. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Why do you have a library?" I asked him.

"Oh! My family likes to read except for me." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"That was expected." I said. He smacked me. Ouch. That hurts.

"Seems like you can't sleep in the guest room if not you will probably get lost in the middle of the night. You shall sleep in my bed then." Baekhyun said. What?!

Done! Chapter 6 is finally done. Yay!