Epilogue

1 year later

Knock knock

I went to the door to open it. "Oh! Kyungsoo, why are you here?" I asked.

"Go change and we are going out." Kyungsoo said.

"Huh? Why?" I asked, confused

"Don't asked and just go." Kyungsoo said. I nodded and quickly went to change before he unleashed his satan side.

"Ok! I am done!" I said and skipped out. I was wearing a black top with a leather jacket and torn jeans.

"Great. Now we are going."Kyungsoo said and turned to leave. I followed behind him and put on my high cut sneakers.

I got into the car and was sitting comfortably inside when Kyungsoo passed me a blindfold. "Put it on. Don't you dare remove until I tell you to do so." He warned.

I nodded meekly and put it on. He then began to drive the car. "Where are you bringing me?" I asked cautiously.

"Urm... somewhere over rainbow." He joked.

"Huh? There's such a place? Cool!" I clapped my hands innocently.

After half an hour, which was like forever, we finally reached! Yay! "Ok, you can get off but don't remove your blindfold." Kyungsoo said. I waited for him to help me open the door but nothing happen.

"What are you waiting for?"Kyungsoo broke the silence.

"Ur... I need help? I cannot see anything."

"Oops silly me! Wait a moment." Kyungsoo chuckled and help me out.

"Ok! We are here! Wait here." Kyungsoo ordered. I nodded my head and waited. It was complete silence. Ok, this is creepy. "Ur.... Kyungsoo? Are you there?" I asked but there was no response. At that moment, I felt a hand pulling me. Am I going to die here?

"No please... Dont kill me! I am too younf to die!" I pleaded.

Then I heard laughter at the background. Huh? What the hell is going on right now? "You can take off the blindfold now Baekkie." A deep voice  said. I recognized that voice. It was Chanyeol's. I removed it and looked around. We were at a beach and there was a table in front of me.

"Do you like this?" Chanyeol asked. I was still in shock. "D-did you perpare all this yourself?"

"Well, kinda. I had some help from Sehun, Luhan and Kai though. Oh, did I tell you, Sehun and Luhan are offically together? Well, Sehun decided to confess first so yeah, they are together now.

"Oh god, I love it! Thank you Channie!" I hugged him tightly.

"Come on, let's eat first." Chanyeol said and led me to the table. We began eating and talking.

After dinner, Chanyeol told the waiter to serve the ice cream. "Omo! Strawberry ice cream! My favorite! Gomawo Chanyeol!" I said happily and began eating my ice cream. I was eating halfway when I ate something hard. I was trying to chew it but it wouldn't break. Oh well, maybe it just frozen ice cream. I was going to swallow it when Chanyeol suddenly shouted.

"Don't swallow! Spit it out now!" I frowned at his sudden screaming but still spit it out. It turns out it wasn't frozen ice cream but a ring.

I stared at it

I stared at it. It was beautiful but I almost swallowed it. "Yah! Why did you put it in the ice cream?! I thought it was just frosen ice cream. Are you trying to kill me?"

Chanyeol luaghed and took the ring from me."If I was trying to kill you, I would have put a stone in it. Why would I spent money to buy a ring. Who knew you were so dumb to think it was ice cream?"

"Bwo?! Yah, so you actually thought of killing me?" I asked in shock.

Chanyeol laughed. "Aniya aniya! I wouldn't dare to kill you!"

"So you are just thinking about it?"

"Urm..." Chanyeol hesitated.

"Yah! Park Chanyeol, can you just propose already? We are getting really tired!" Kyungsoo said frustratedly as he came out from hiding.

"Omo! You were here?!" Chanyeol asked in shock.

" We are here too!" Sehun, Luhan and Kai also came out. Turns out they were squeezing behind one nearby bush.

I just stared at them, blinking several times. Then when I turned back to look at Chanyeol, he wasn't there. Instead, he was kneeling down with the ring in his hands. "Will you marry me, Byun Baekhyun?"

I stood there staring at him speechless. I wasn't ready for this.

"YES!! Of course I will marry you!" I shouted.

Chanyeol just froze there blinking. I waved me hand in front of his face before he came back from his daze. He immediately put the ring ob my finger and carried me, spinning me around. "I can't believe you said yes!"

I laughed. "Yah! Park Chanyeol! Put me down! I am getting dizzy!" I said as I smacked his arm.

2 years later

" Yah! Channie, can you help out here?" I shouted for my husband.

"Yeah? What's wrong my Baekkie?" Chanyeol came into to room.

"Ur.... Can you take Eun Hyung and Tae Hyung out first? I am trying to change diapers for Min Hyung but they are bothering me."

"Oh sure! Come on the two of you, stop bothering mummy. Let's go out! Kaja!" Chanyeol hoaxed the two annoying children out so that I can have some peace. Oh god, all of them are really loud, like me. Hehe.

Yeah, they are our kids. Eun Hyung and Tae Hyung are twins and is 4 while Min Hyung is 1. Although they are really noisy, but I still felt happy and blissful as long as I was with Chanyeol.

~the end~

It's really the end now. Hope you guys had enjoyed the whole story!

Please support my other story too! It's called: Falling in love?

Thanks for reading up till now 💞