Chapter 29

Soo Hyun POV

"I don't get it. Baekhyun still loves Chanyeol?" I asked.

"Yeah. He is now very hurt that Chanyeol left him. He even tried to die." Kyungsoo said while tears rolled down. I bit my lips.

"Then, can they be together if I was not arranged to marry him?" I asked. I wanted to make up to Baekhyun. I don't want to break a loving couple. If Baekhyun didn't love me, then there is no point in marrying him.

"It too late. Chanyeol left already," Kyungsoo said. What?! He left?

"What?!"

Kyungsoo POV

"What?!" Soo Hyun exclaimed.

Flashback

I was in the hospital with Baekhyun when Chanyeol called me.

KS: Yoboseyo?

CY: Kyungsoo-ah, can we meet at the park near the school?

KS: Oh ok.

I went to the park immediately and saw Chanyeol waiting on a bench with a luggage.

KS:Hey, what's up with the luggage?

CY: I am going to move to Bucheon. I am studying there. It's the best way for Baekhyun to get over me. You know, out of sight, out of mind.

I sighed. Maybe that's for the best. I just wish they could be together.

KS: Alright, how long are you going to stay there?

CY: I don't know. Maybe 3 years. I might come back earlier though. I am only going to stay there until I graduate which is in 2 years time.

KS: Alright. Just take care of yourself and keep in contact. Arrasso?

CY: Ne. But don't tell Baekhyun where I went or if we are in contact. I don't want him to come find me. Oh, and update me about him often. I just want to know what he is doing.

KS: Arrasso. Just stay safe.

Chanyeol nodded and left. I sighed as I watched him walk away. I could tell he was very sad. Aish, why can't they be together. Why is god so cruel?

End of flashback

By the time I finished telling her about everything, I could tell from her eyes that she was feeling very upset.

Soo Hyun POV

I couldn't believe it. I don't want to believe anything I had just heard but it was the truth. My heart hurts. My father had lied to me and partially because Baekhyun never loved me. But I kinda expected that so when my father told me that Baekhyun liked me, I was overjoyed.

"Thank you Kyungsoo-ssi. Thanks for telling me everything." I thanked Kyungsoo. If not for him, I would not have known the truth and marry Baekhyun thinking he loved me.

Suddenly, a voice spoke up. "Kyungsoo, is what you said just now true? Chan...chanyeol left?" I turned and saw Baekhyun awake.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened in shock. He opened his mouth but closes them again.

"Answer me!" Baekhyun shouted. I could see tears welling up his waterline. Kyungsoo nodded his head meekly.

"Baekhyun-ah, don't get too upset. You need to move on." Kyungsoo said.

Baekhyun turned away. "Leave me alone. I want to be alone for now. Can you both please leave?" Baekhyun requested. I could hear sniffling. He was crying. I sighed and left the ward with Kyungsoo. It's time I should know why my father lied to me.

Baekhyun POV

I can't believe Chanyeol left. I was hoping that even if we couldn't be together, I could at least see him in school everyday but now, there was no chance I could see him. I knew where he is but I want to respect his decision. For now, I can only depend on fate.

*********

(a/n: Soo hyun shall stand for SH and her father will just be F)

SH: Appa! Are you home? I need to talk to you urgently.

F: Oh! Soo Hyun! You're back from the hospital?

SH:Ne

F: What do you want to talk about?

SH: Why did you lie to me?

F: Huh? What are you talking about? 

My father faked a laugh as he asked me. I didn't know that my father was such a great actor.

SH: Why did you lie about Baekhyun liking me? I believe you know that he likes someone else. 

F: Well, yes I do.

SH: Then why did you make him marry me?!

F: Soo Hyun-ah, you said you loved him so I just arranged the marriage with his parents or should I say, threatened. And we are business partners so why can't you marry him?

SH: But I told you that I will only marry him if he loved me back.

F: Soo hyun darling, feelings can be developed over time. Don't worry if he doesn't love you now, you are so pretty, he will fall for you sooner or later.

SH: No! I will not marry him! Do you know how heartbroken he is right now? You just separated the two who were madly in love!

F: Soo Hyun, you should learn that there is no such thing as love. Love will fade over years. You are my only daughter so you will take over my company. If you marry Baekhyun, you will be part of his family and you can help to make my business bigger!

SH: Appa, I never knew you were so money minded. Why have you become like this?

F: I was always like this. Now, there is no room for negotiation.

I bit my lower lips and ran out of the house. I hated my father. Why is he doing this? Since when did he become like this? The father I knew wasn't like this. He was kind amd thought about other's feelings.

Tears fell freely as I ran. I was too late. I found out the truth too late and now I can't do anything......

The next chapter will be the final chapter. Hope you guys have enjoyed until now.

Oh and please support my other story too! It's called: falling in love? Its a Baekhyun fanfic.

Thnx for reading :)