Chapter 7

Chanyeol POV

What?! Did he just say that I am going to sleep with him? I know we slept in the same bed yesterday but that was because he was scared. I could the fluttering in my stomach. What the hell is wrong with me. Why do I always get this feeling when I am with him? Am I falling for him? No, it can't be. Aish! I don't know anymore.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun called my name which snaps me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I looked at him.

"Is everything alright?" He asked me. I nodded my head. He smiled. "Good. You wanna watch a movie? This time I will choose. No horror movies!" Baekhyun said jokingly. I chucked and nodded my head.

"Urm...Baek?" I called him. "Do you have any clothes to change to?" It was really uncomfortable after wearing the same shirt for the whole day.

"Oh! I do have a shirt that is too loose for me but I am not sure if its your size. Come on I'll take it for you." Baekhyun said and led me to his room. The moment I stepped in, I was in awe. It was huge and looks really nice. I went over to the gigantic sofa and sat on it. Wow! It was comfortable! "Baek, can I sleep on this? Its really comfortable." I asked him. "Oh yeah sure!" Baekhyun replied.

"Wow. Your room looks so huge and comfortable but why are you staying in the school dorm?" I asked curiously.

He chuckled and replied," Oh! That's cause my parents are always going overseas and my brother is managing the company in US. So my mother didn't want me to be lonely and allowed me to stay in the school dorm." I nodded my head after he had finished explaining. Then, he handed me a clothes and let me change. I went to the toilet and came out after a while.

"Omg! This shirt is too small for you!" Baekhyun laughed the moment I came out.

"Yah! Don't laugh!" I scolded him.

"That's cause you're fat! Hahaha!" Baekhyun continued to laugh.

Bwo?! I'm fat. This guy is really...urgh. "Yah! That is not called fat. It's because I have muscles! Muscles you know?" I scolded him.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever you say. Come on, lets go choose a movie." Baekhyun said. Baekhyun led me to a room filled with DVDs. Damn, this boy is rich! "Hmm....what should we watch? Chanyeol, what do you wanna watch? Other than horror movies." Baekhyun asked me. I was still amazed with this room.

"Baek, what other amazing rooms do you still have?" I asked.

"Urmm... I don't know what is amazing to you but I have a gym. Well... It is not really a gym. It only have treadmill and some other common equipments that you see in a gym. Oh! And I have a game room! Its has Xbox and many others." Baekhyun listed out. By the time he finished explaining, my jaw has dropped to the ground.( oops. I think I am exaggerating)

"Chanyeol, are you ok?" Baekhyun asked me, looking concerned. "Gosh! I never knew you were this rich." I gushed and he chuckled. "Whatever, just help me choose a movie. Palli!"

"Arrasso arrasso. Hmm.... Let's watch this?" I suggested.

(I'll skip the movie part since its nothing much intersting)

Finally, the movie ended. My shoulders were getting really sore since Baekhyun fell asleep halfway through the movie and was lying on my shoulders. I slowly lifted him up in bridal style and brought him to his bed. As I placed him down, he held onto me tightly and pulled me onto his bed. "Don't leave me." That was all he said. I tried to get out from his grip but to no avail. I sighed. Seems like we're sharing a bed.....

Yay! I am done with this chapter. I know it's very short. Sorry. Leave some comments so I can improve or just ask me some questions. It makes my day to see some comments. Don't be a silent reader! Thanks