Chapter 8

Ahhhh!!!! *fangirl mode on* Baekkie looks so handsome in moon lovers!! Ok sorry guys, here's chapter 8!

Baekhyun POV

I slowly opened my eyes as the sunlight shone into the room. Urgh! Did Chanyeol forget to close the curtains? The moment I opened my eyes, I saw a face just an inch away from mine. "Ahhh!" I screamed before kicking the person.

Thud!

I looked down to take a look at the person who was hugging me as I sleep. Omg! Shit, did I just kick Chanyeol down. Oh god.

"Ahh! Yah! Byun Baekhyun! What's wrong with you?!" Chanyeol shouted when he realised what happened.

" Mianhe. I thought you wanted to sleep at the sofa so I thought it was a pervert or something." I tried to explain to him.

"I wanted to sleep at the sofa but you grabbed onto me telling me not to leave you and refused to let go so I had no choice." Chanyeol said, looking quite pissed off. Me? Me telling him not to leave? Maybe that's my true feelings. Wait what the heck am I saying. Forget it.

"Sorry Yeollie. I am really sorry." I kept apologizing.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Come on lets go back to the dorm and revise. Let's go!" Chanyeol said as he stood up. Aish! He is really a nerd.

I got the chauffer to send us back to the dorm so that it would be faster.

Chanyeol POV

Aish! Did he just kick me off the bed?! Seriously, this kid. Ok, I know he is older than me but who cares. Haha. I was pretending to scold him as his face was really funny.

"Sorry Yeollie. I am really sorry." He apologized. What did he just call me? My heart fluttered wildly again. I am now very sure that I had fall in love with this boy. But now, I shall wait and not confess yet. I looked down to avoid him seeing my reddened face.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Come on, let's go back to the school dorm and revise." I randomly came up with an excuse.

Baekhyun POV

Baby don't cry.... My alarm went off and I groaned. How did the weekend past so quickly? I sighed and got up only to see Chanyeol still sleeping soundly. I smiled to myself. His face looked so flawless when he was sleeping. So cute. My stomach felt weird. Aish! What was I thinking? I shook that thought away and went to the toilet to wash up. 

I decided to bathe since I was feeling really hot. While showering halfway, I heard the door open. My eyes widened. Who was it? Chanyeol? Oh god, I wasn't wearing any clothes. Ahhhh!!! What am I going to do??

"Chanyeol?" I said softly and peeked out. He was half awake while brushing his teeth and didn't hear me. Seems like I have to wait for him to be done before I can take my towel.

Suddenly, the shower curtain was pulled opened. Chanyeol was half naked. My eyes became as big as Kyungsoo. I quickly covered as much as I could while Chanyeol just kept his widened eyes on me. I stared back at him. Wow, I have to admit that he has a nice body.

"Chanyeol? Can you go out?" I muttered. I was getting really uncomfortable with him staring at me.

"Uh? Oh sorry!" He quickly apologised and ran out of the toilet. I quickly put on my clothes and got out. Gosh, that was embarrassing.

"Y-you can u-use the toilet now." I stuttered. Why am I stuttering?

"Oh ok. And urmm... Sorry about just now. I didn't know you were in there." He apologized. I just nodded and avoided eye contact. Chanyeol quickly ran into the toilet also feeling very awkward.

I heaved a sigh of relief. He just saw me naked. Urghhh. Then my mind drifted back to the moment I saw Chanyeol's body. I couldn't forget it. Omg! What is wrong with you brain? I could feel my face heating up.

Ok finally done with this chapter!! Yay!
Urmm... My exams are coming soon so I might not update so often. I will try but please be patient. Hope you guys will still continue to read. Thanks!!

Oh and comment please! It really makes my day to see some comments. Thanks again for reading!!💞