Chapter 10

Kyungsoo POV

"Come on Kyungsoo! Just agree to go with us for dinner tonight! Pleaseeee...." Baekhyun kept pleading me. Aish! What's wrong with this guy?

"I don't want to! I still have to revise!" I whined. I was getting quite annoyed. Why must I be there? I mean, he still has Chanyeol and Sehun right?

"Yah! Is it because Kai is not going, that's why you are not going?" Baekhyun asked. My face was turning red. What does everything I do got to do with Kai?

"Aniya! Fine! I'll go!" I gave up. Urgh, there is no way you can outtalk Baekhyun. He jumped in happiness and hugged me.

"I promise that it will be the most memorable day in your life!" He suddenly said as he hugged me in joy. What was he talking about? This guy can be crazy sometimes.

*******

"Wear this! It looks better." Baekhyun kept forcing me to wear the clothes he chose. What the hell is wrong with him? He has been acting really weird.

"Arrasso arrasso! I'll wear this!" I surrendered. I quickly changed and went out with him.

When I got into the car, Baekhyun put a blindfold over me. "Yah! What are you doing?" I asked and tried to take the blindfold out but Baekhyun forced me to wear it.

"Don't take it out! Just wear it first!" He insisted. This is really weird. It's not my birthday or whatever but why is doing this?

"Urr...Baekhyun? Where are we going?" I asked. I needed to know at least where we are going right?

"That's.... For me to know and for you to find out!" He said jokingly. Aish! I was getting really annoyed. I racked my brains but I couldn't think of anything.

*********

"Here we are!" Baekhyun said cheerfully. Yay! Finally we have reached. I got off the car with Baekhyun leading the way. "Baekhyun-ah, can I take the blindfold off already?" I asked him.

"Aniya. Wait for a while more. We are almost there." He replied.

Kai POV

Oh god. I can see Kyungsoo and Baekhyun from afar. My heart was beating very fast. Omg, I really hope he likes me too. I looked around and made sure that everything was in place.

"Chanyeol-ah, do I look ok?" I asked Chanyeol.

"Nae. Aish! This is probably the thousandth time you have asked me. Calm down amd relax. Everything will be alright." Chanyeol assured me. I nodded my head and took in a deep breath. Calm down Kai, calm down. Everything will be fine.

"Ok! We have reached!" Baekhyun said as he led Kyungsoo to me. Kyungsoo immediately took off his blindfold and looked around. His eyes became very big. ( I think you guys know what I am talking about. Haha)

"W-wha...what is this?" He asked in shock. I smiled and walked towards him.

"Listen to me carefully from now on." I said as he stared into my eyes.

"Do Kyungsoo, I have loved you from the moment I set my eyes on you. Seeing you smiled everyday made my day but I never dared to approach you. I regret that I never got to know you better because I was shy. Now, I am never going to be shy like before anymore. I love you. Will you be my boyfriend?" I said everything I wanted to say for the past year. I felt relieved and scared at the same time. Will he reject me?

Kyungsoo POV

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Did.... Did Kai just confess his feelings to me? Omg, am I dreaming? What am I going to do? Oh god! I think I am going to freak out.

Kai looked at me worriedly and I realized I haven't answered his question.

"Yes! I will be your boyfriend!" I said excitedly.

"Jinja?!" Kai asked and I nodded my head. He lifted me and spun me around. "Ahh! Kai, put me down! I am getting giddy!" I screamed but I was overjoyed too.

"Ah! Mianhe. I was just very happy." Kai apologised. I chuckled.

"Actually, I also liked you for very long but I was too shy to approach you too." I confessed as I lowered my head, hiding my blush.

"Ahhh! That don't matter!" A voice suddenly came from behind. I jumped in shock. I turned and saw Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun.

"Since when you guys were here?" I asked in shock.

"Oh! We have been here from the start." Chanyeol said.

"Yeah! We saw everything!" Sehun added. Omg. This is so embarrassing.

"Yah! Kyungie, not need to feel embarrassed." Baekhyun said as he put his arms around me. I was blushing madly.

"Baekkie, let's leave the two lovebirds alone. We should leave now." Chanyeol said as he pulled Baekhyun and Sehun away.

"Kyungsoo, come on, lets have dinner." Kai said as he pulled the chair and I sat down. He had prepared a candlelight dinner at the beach just for me. How sweet and romantic is that? He even ordered my favorite food. Oh god, I am falling deeper in love with him. We spent the night talking and he even sang for me. I think this is really the best night in my life.

Ok! Done with this chapter. Finally, Kai and Kyungsoo are together!! Go kaisoo!!! Haha! Don't mind me.

Anyway, I apologize for the horrible confession of Kai. I am not really good in these stuff as I am still new to writing stories.

Hope you guys can still continue to read and enjoy it. Comment please. I really appreciate it if there are some comments. Thankz for reading!