Chapter 25

Chanyeol POV

Once Baekhyun fell asleep, I got up silently from the bed and got dressed. I jad already planned this. I took my packed luggage and kneel down beside him. I just stared at his angelic face. He is so handsome, even when he sleeps. I stroke his hair that was covering his face away and leaned to to kiss him for the last time. I placed the note that I had written at the table and took my luggage. I walked to the door and stopped there with my hand on the handle. I stopped myself from turning back as I knew if I looked at him I would not be able to leave. Bye Baekhyun. Take good care of yourself. I held back my tears and left silently. Forget about me and move on. I always love you Baek. No one can ever replace you in my heart but for everyone's sake, I have to leave. Stay happy and cheerful like always. Don't cry over me.

Once I was out of the dorm, I cried hard. Sorry Baekhyun. I don't mean to break my promise.

Kyungsoo POV

I was in class waiting for Baekhyun but he never came. I checked my phone but no messages from him. Is he sick? But if he was sick, he would have messaged me. I decided to go to his room.

"Baekhyun? Baek, open the door!" I kept knocking but no response from inside. So I had no choice but to break open the door.

I ran in after breaking the door open and I saw Baekhyun sitting on the floor in a mess. His hair was messy and his eyes were red and puffy.

"Baekhyun! Gwenchana?! Why are you crying?" I asked me worriedly. He just stared at me before hugging me and cried. I was shocked but still comforted him.

"Yah, what happened? Where's Chanyeol?" I asked him while he cried.

"Kyungsoo..... he... He left me. Ottoke?" He said and cried harder. Then I saw a piece of paper beside Baekhyun. I took it and read it. I was shocked. He left Baekhyun for someone else?! I am so going to kill him.

"Baekhyun-ah, don't cry over such a jerk. Now stop crying." I conforted him. He then started shaking his head.

"Aniya. I don't believe that he will leave me lile this. I am going to find him." Baekhyun broke free from the hug amd ran out.

"Yah! Baekhyun! Where are you going?" I shouted at him but he continued running.

Chanyeol POV

I was putting my books in the locker when someone grabbed y wrist and dragged me. I then realised it was Baekhyun. I just let him pull me along as he looked horrible. I knew he cried alot. It hurts me to see him like this.

He dragged me to the rooftop before releasing my hand.

"Chanyeol, I don't believe that you like somebody else. Come on, tell me the truth." Baekhyun pleaded. I was holding back my tears and keeping a poker face.

"It's the truth. I love somebody else. Sorry for breaking your heart." I said coldly.

"Then why did you make a promise when you were going to break them!" Baekhyun sounded very agitated.

"I already said sorry. What else do you want?"

"I want you. I don't care if you love someone else. I just want to stay by you please unless you have no feelings for me at all but I don't believe it. Because you wouldn't be with me if you didn't have feelings." Baekhyun said crying.

I smirked. "You think I liked you? How naive. I just wanted to get benefits out of you. I mean, I got to try expensive food and play lazer tag when we go on a date. These are stuffs I would never get to try if you weren't rich. I am completely straight so why would I like you? Oh and by the way, you are not good in bed." I leaned forward to whisper in his ears. I know it will hurt him alot, especially the last sentence but it was the only way for him to move on.

The next moment, I felt his palm on my cheeks. I didn't feel any pain because my heart was aching much more badly. Yes Baekhyun, hut me all you want of it makes you feel better.

"I hate you, you jerk!" He screamed and ran off crying. Once he left, I dropped to the floor, crying.

"Mianhe Baekhyun. Jinja mianhe. I don't mean anything I say. Just know that I always love you." I said as my tears fall. I couldn't keep my act any longer.

Unknown to Chanyeol and Baekhyun, someone had witnessed the whole thing.....

I know this chapter is a little sad. But hope you've enjoyed. And on a lighter note....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEN! 🎉🎂🎊