Chapter 24

Baekhyun POV

I was finally able to settle down and revise when Chanyeol walked over. "Baekhyun-ah." I lifted my head and stared at him.

"What?" I asked him. He looked at me and hesitated for a moment.

"Can we spent this day together? Just you and me." Chanyeol said.

"But I just started on my revision. You know I take forever to settle down. How about another day?" I suggested. Chanyeol looked down and frowned.

"Can it be today? Please Baek?" He looked very sad that I rejected him. Maybe I should just spent a day with him.

"Arrasso. Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Anywhere, as long as I am with you." Chanyeol replied. That is weird. He is acting really weird these days.

"What if I say I wanna stay here and cuddle with you while watching movie?" I joked.

"Yeah, I am fine with that." Chanyeol said.
I frowned. That was not like him. He loved going out.

"Chanyeol-ah, what's wrong with you? I mean, you smile really less these days and I feel that you are worried over something. Tell me if anything is bothering you." I asked him concernedly.

"Aniya. Nothing is wrong. Come on, lets watch a movie and order pizza! Kaja!" He said and dragged me to the living room. He was faking a smile. I could tell but I decided not to say anything. Maybe he will tell me when the time is right.

********

After spending the whole day cuddling with Chanyeol, I was tired. "Chanyeol, it's time for bed." I said as I yawned.

"Baekhyun-ah, close your eyes." Chanyeol said. It was weird but I listened to him. Then, I felt a his lips on mine. I was shocked but didn't push him away. Our kiss got more passionate and was were almost 'eating' each other. I don't know how but somehow we moved to the bed.

I broke the kiss, gasping for air. "Chanyeol?" I said, looking at him confused.

"Shh.... Don't say anything." He said and continued kissing me again. What is going on?
His hands slowly lifted my shirt and I frozed.

"C-chanyeol." I said as I broke the kiss again.

"M-mianhe b-Baekhyun. If you are not ready then I will not do it." Chanyeol said.

"Aniya. Just do whatever you want with me." I said and pulled him for a kiss as he removed my shirt swiftly.

"I love you Baekhyun. I love you very much." Chanyeol whispered but loud enought for me to hear.

"I love you too Channie."

(A/n: ok. I shall stop here. Sorry. I am not good in writing smut so the rest is based on your imagination XD )

I woke up in the morning with my ass hurting. I rolled over and saw that Chanyeol wasn't around. I frowned. Maybe he is making breakfast. I got dressed and went to the kitchen but he wasn't there.

"Chanyeol?" I called out but got no response. I became very worried. I called his phone but it was switched off. Did something happen?

I went back to the room and saw a note. I took it and read.

To Baekhyun

Hi! By the time you read this, I am not going to be around. Let's break up. I realized that I don't love you anymore and I have someone else in my heart. Sorry for hurting you but I hope you can forget about me and move on. Even if we see each other in school, let's not even greet each other. I don't want anything to do with you. I know this sounds cruel but it's the fastest way for you to move on. I am not living in this dorm anymore so I hope you can get a nice roommate. Don't come looking for me.

I know I broke my promise and I am leaving you. I am really sorry. All the best with your life ahead and be a great husband to Soo Hyun.

Love Chanyeol

By the time I finished reading everything, I was already on the floor crying hard. I went to his wardrobe and it was empty. He has left me for good. I don't believe he has someone else. Last night he kept saying he loved me. It can't be. Chanyeol, where are you? I just kept crying.

Ok! A little drama here. Thanks for reading 💞

Finally found some time to update more often since my exams are like in less than a month. Hope you still support this story :)