Chapter 22

Sehun POV

I was skipping to my favorite bubble tea shop near the shop. It was my habit to get bubble at least once a week so the owner recognises me. I went in quickly ordered a chocolate flavoured bubble tea, my favourite!

I was waiting for them to prepare it when I saw the angelic boy that I bumped into. Yehet! Finally, I have the chance to talk to him since he was alone. Ok, I admit, I kinda like him. Hmm... Something like love at first sight?

I collected my bubble tea and went to him. "Hi Luhan!" I said cheerfully.

He looked up and blinked a few times. I wonder if he even remembers me. "Ah! Sehun right?" He asked. Yess! He remembers me! I nodded my head happily.

"Are you alone? Can I join you?" I asked him hopefully.

"Urm... Actually I am waiting for someone but you can join me." Luhan said. Oh, so he was waiting for someone. But anyway, he allowed me to join him. It was better than nothing.

"Who are you waiting for? Do I know him or her? I mean, I know almost everyone in the school. Urm... Only if you are meeting someone from our school." I said while sitting. After that, I realized I was speaking really fast and awkward.

"Oh! It is someone from our school. Not sure if you know him but he is really friendly and enjoys making friends. I'm sure you will get along with him. He is my childhood friend and also my only friend in Korea other than you." Luhan explained. Yay! He considers me as his friend!

Luhan shared more stuff about himself and I shared more about myself. At that moment, Luhan's friend arrived. "Hi Luhan!" The voice said. Wait, the voice sounds really familiar. Whose is it? I turned and saw Baekhyun. So Luhan's friend was Baekhyun?

"Baekhyun?" I was shocked.

"Uh! Sehun!" Baekhyun looked shocled too.

"Huh? You guys know each other?" Luhan looked at us confused.

"Yeah,we are really close friends." I told Luhan while rubbing the nape of my neck.

"Ohh... That's great then! We can spent time together!" Luhan said clapping his hands happily.

We spent time together joking around and I learned how Baekhyun and Luhan got to know each other.

"Ur... Excuse me for a moment." Luhan said and stood up, answering a call.

"Yah, Sehun-ah." Baekhyun called me.

"Uh, Hyung. What is it?" I asked.

"You like Luhan right?" His question caught me off guard.

"Ne?"

"Aish, don't act blur. I know you like him. I can tell." Baekhyun teased.

"I.... I ur... Yeah ok fine. I like him. It's like love at first sight you know?" I admitted.

"I know. Hyung will help you." Baekhyun said smiling.

"Jinja?!" I asked excitedly. If Baekhyun helped me, then I have more chance in getting Luhan!

"Ne. I trust Luhan with you although you can be really childish." Baekhyun chuckled. I pouted. How am I childish?

"Oh hey guys! What were you talking about?" Luhan asked when he finish his call.

"Nah, nothing much. It's getting late, should we go?" Baekhyun asked.

"Oh! Yeah sure! We should hang out more." Luhan said and I nodded in agreement.

"Luhan, we are walking to the school dorm right? See you on tomorrow Sehun!" Baekhyun said and left with Luhan.

Luhan POV

I was walking with Baekhyun when he asked me,"Luhan hyung, do you like Sehun?" My eyes widened.

"H-how d-did you know?" I stuttered.

He chuckled. "Nothing escapes my eyes!" He joked. Well yeah, I kinda like Sehun. You can say it's love at first sight. I mean, he is handsome and tall and has nice jawline.

"Yeah. I like him but I am not sure if he feels the same way." I confessed, looking down.

"Actually, Sehun told me that he likes you too amd I promised him to help him. So either one of you have to confess first. You can ask him out this weekend and have some progress you know? And I want to see you dating him by next month arrasso?" Baekhyun said.

"Bwo?! N-next month? Isn't that like two weeks later?" I stared a Baekhyun.

"Yeah. So act faster." Aish this kid! "Oh! I have reached. Bye! I hope to see some progress soon!" He said and went into his dorm. I blushed. Aigoo.... Since when was this kid so mature?

Sorry if I made this chapter boring and easy for Luhan and Sehun to be together but I just wanted Sehun to have a partner and go on with the problem with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Hope you still enjoyed :)