« Mystic Messenger » || Terushima Yuuji x Reader

This will probably be the last one-shot for a while, as I'm really waiting for S3 to continue again. Hope you guys don't mind c:

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ❀ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"You should really put your phone down," Terushima told {F/N}, who simply shrugged her shoulders and continued to stare at her screen.

"B-But-"

"{F/N}."

"But Zen just sent a picture of himself in the chatroom!"

Terushima's eyes read confusion as {F/N} knew she messed up, biting her lip softly as she feared the worst. "Who is Zen?"

"No one you need to worry about."

"{F/NNNNN}..."

The boy began to whine his girlfriend's name as he burried his face in the crook of her meck, also trying to secretly take a peek at who she was texting.

"I can promise you, there's no reason to get jealous over Zen. You'll only fool yourself if you get jealous."

"I'm not jealous!"

"You so are."

Terushima pouted and straightened himself out, before grabbing the girl's phone and locking it until she answered his questions.

"Hey!"

"What do you like about this Zen guy?"

{F/N} smirked and pinched her boyfriend's cheek, tilting her head a little and fighting the urge to laugh aloud. "I don't know. He's handsome, talented, and filled with just the right amount of narcissism."

The volleyball captain seemed to fume at this point, and he refused to believe that his beloved girlfriend would do such a thing to him. "Show me a picture of this guy. Anything else I need to know?"

{F/N} chuckled and unlocked her phone, showing him the first picture she could find before starting to whisper in his ear. "He's fictional."

Terushima's expression fell blank as his face burned a bright red, making the girl laugh and feeling the desperate need to tease him even more. "Told you it was useless getting jealous."

"What is he?! Your second boyfriend or something?!"

"You could say that."

"Fuck that guy."

"I'm trying to."

A silence fell into the room and {F/N} wasn't sure whether Terushima was trying to hold his laughter or was genuinely disappointed in her, but either way – it didn't really matter. She managed to fool her boyfriend, and that was enough for her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ❀ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

This was really short and crappy but I saw this on Tumblr and I just felt the need to write it. I feel like Terushima is one that would actually get jealous over such a thing, haha :)

Hope this was somewhat okay xD