« Dinosaur Onesie » || Tsukishima Kei x Reader

It had been a long day for Tsukishima. School was tiring, volleyball was intense – and having to be without {F/N} was also terrible, of course. Knowing that he'd had a rough day, she decided on surprising him.

{F/N}, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi shared an apartment together, to save some money for later. The three of them had been best friends since elementary school, and were all having some troubles at home. All of their parents were fine with them staying together – but only if they'd agreed on staying relatively close to the neighbourhood and allowing them to visit at least once a week. Given it was Friday, Yamaguchi was at work from today onto tomorrow, leaving {F/N} and Tsukishima alone for the day.

"Kei~" She cooed when the door opened, chuckling at how he was looking for her location.

He didn't seem in the mood for games and sighed, closing the door behind him. "Did you get the food started, {F/N}?"

The girl puffed her cheeks from her hidden spot and crossed her arms, "I am here trying to surprise you, and all you think about is food. I'm slightly offended."

Tsukishima tossed his bag down on the couch and headed towards the stairs, close to her hiding spot. "I'm gonna take a shower."

"Wait!" {F/N} suddenly appeared out of nowhere and grabbed his wrist, trying her hardest to stop him from leaving. "Don't leave before I can surprise you!"

The boy silently rolled his eyes and turned around, exhaling sharply until he saw what she was wearing. "What is it you want, {F/N}-"

"Tada!"

Especially for him, she had gotten a dinosaur onesie in his favorite color, hoping he'd like it. She chuckled at how hard he was fighting the urge to smile, as she started to twirl around in it slightly.

"Come on, say something~" She teased, pouting when seeing him turn around.

"I'm going to take a shower."

The girl passed him and spread her arms wide as she stood on the first step, blocking him from going upstairs. "Do you like it?"

He tilted his head, wondering why she'd ask such a stupid question. "Of course I do, you're basically a dinosaur. I might actually enjoy living with you now."

{F/N}'s eyes widened slightly, which didn't go unnoticed by the blond. "I'm kidding. Now move."

She shook her head and puffed her cheeks, "Not until you say it properly!"

Rolling his eyes seemed something he did a lot around her, especially since she was extremely stubborn. "I'll just force my way past you."

Since {F/N} wasn't that tall nor heavy, he easily threw her over his shoulder and climbed the stairs with her, leaving her pounding onto his back rapidly.

"I know you like dinosaurs, but you don't have to assault me because I'm dressed like one!" {F/N} hid her face in her hands, blushing madly at the thought of being carried by Tsukishima.

"I'm not assaulting you. Besides, I'd ask for consent anyways."

The way he said it made it sound quite harsh, but she knew he meant it. He wasn't great at expressing himself and his emotions, but she could always tell when he was serious or not. "But I have to admit you look pretty good as a dinosaur."

He set her down in the bathroom as he started to take his jersey off, tossing it over her head as soon as he got it off.

"I look good all the time," She mumbled, "Glad you noticed." {F/N} pulled the jersey from her head and saw Tsukishima in just a pair of shorts, which made her blush even more.

"Are you gonna stay here and gape or get out? I wouldn't want to 'assault' you."

His voice was mocking, but since she wasn't thinking all too well, the words left her lips without thinking.

"I wouldn't mind taking a shower with you." She instantly covered her mouth, until Tsukishima did something she wasn't expecting.

"Hurry up, then. We're on the same page here."

The girl's eyes widened, but the boy shushed her before he got the time to speak. "I already liked you before you became a dinosaur."

{F/N} was still dumbfounded – Tsukishima, the boy she had fallen for ever since she knew him, returned her feelings. He leaned over to match her height and started to slowly unzip her onesie, placing a kiss on her lips in the process.

Let's just say that the two of them enjoyed each other in the shower.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ❀ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Do you ever just read or write something, and then love the character even more because of it? Because I think I just did that... Hope you enjoyed!

Fixed on 06/20/2017