« Milkthief » || Bokuto Kōtarō x Reader

{F/N} opened her fridge and sighed, her cravings for a bowl of cereal getting the better of her and thus starting her search for milk.

However, when she sought, she found out she was lacking it. Again.

"Kōtarō's gonna murder me for real this time..." She sighed, slipping on a pair of shoes and walking out of her apartment.

It had become a habit of hers to do this now – sneak into her neighbor's apartment, write a sorry note, steal his milk and leave. This must've been the seventh time these past two weeks, and if Bokuto caught her, she had no idea of how she was gonna get herself out of this one.

She reached for the key underneath his doormat and quietly turned it in the lock, tiptoeing into the house and finding the boy nowhere to be found.

"Heh, perfect." She whispered, before sneaking her way to his fridge.

When she found the milk she took it out and went on a hunt for his sticky notes – she had to say she was sorry for taking it. Again.

When she got one and found a pen, she started writing away. "Thanks for donating your milk! Because of you, this cereal tasted a million times better :)"

She stuck it in the fridge and quietly left the apartment again, putting the key back where she found it and smiling at another successful milk run. "This is gonna last me about... Two days?"

~•~

Two days had passed, and she was out of milk again.

"Why doesn't he buy bigger cartons?" {F/N} pondered, before leaving her apartment again. She was thinking of baking a cake to apologize for all the milk usage, and give him a proper explanation.

See, as a student without a driver's license, getting to their mall to buy milk was basically an impossible task – and Bokuto seemed to always have milk, so she was sure she could borrow some.

Sure, it sounded weird to steal someone's milk to bake them a cake, but at least she was returning it this time.

With the key placed in the lock she quietly turned it again, seeing the boy passed out on the couch. It made her flinch a little to think that he was actually here – she barely saw him during weekdays.

However, the cake needed milk, and the milk was in his apartment, and she was already inside. "No turning back now."

She quietly made her way into the kitchen and opened his fridge, looking for the milk and taking it again.

She turned around to grab a sticky note, but was met with the kitchen whiteboard instead – filled with the notes she left him. There must've been like fifty, and it surprised her to see how many times she actually took his milk. "His milk bill must be high..."

She found an empty note that was another color compared to her previous ones and wrote on it, sticking it in the midst of the whiteboard before quickly taking her leave. She was lucky; Bokuto basically woke up as soon as she left.

The boy rubbed his eyes and wandered to the kitchen, wanting to grab his milk – if not for {F/N}'s sneaky actions.

He groaned and turned around, seeing the yellow note atop of all the pink ones and grabbed it, reading it slowly before slumping back down on the couch.

"Sorry for always stealing your milk. I'm making it up to you later today, I promise! Don't go anywhere!"

The note got him intrigued, though. To be frank, he had no idea of who the notes came from; all he knew is that someone kept stealing his milk.

"Later today, huh? I wonder if {F/N}'s home. Maybe she knows my milkthief! She's home all the time!"

He slipped on his shoes and exited his apartment, moving over one and knocking on hers.

When hearing the knocks the girl jumped a little, accidentally dropping some eggshell in the batter.

"Fuck," She hissed, before more impatient knocks filled her ears. "I-I'm coming, hold on!"

She quickly removed the eggshells and peeked through her window, seeing the boy and sweatdropping a little. "He must be mad about his milk..."

She quickly hid the carton in a cupboard and opened the door, smiling at Bokuto as she did.

"Hey, {F/N}, have you seen anybody new pass by our apartments?" He asked, walking past her and crashing down on her couch.

"N-Not that I can think of, why?"

She took her apron off and wiped a strand of hair out of her face, leaving a line of flour on her cheek whilst she waited.

"We have a milkthief! My milk keeps disappearing and someone is leaving me notes about it." Bokuto pouted as he crossed his arms, seemingly upset about his milk.

"I-I don't know who could have done that, Kō... B-But we'll find them! Why don't you go on home, and then I'll guard the window. Have you bought new milk yet?"

She tried to ask as subtly as possible, and the boy fell for it. "No, not yet..."

"Then why don't you go buy some milk, and I'll pay extra close attention!"

"But the note said not to go anywhere."

"If they stop by, I'll tell them you'll be right back! I got you covered."

Bokuto grinned widely and hugged the girl, before leaving. "I'm leaving it to you, {F/N}!"

She smiled softly as she closed the door behind him, letting out a relieved sigh. "That was too close for comfort... Let's finish this thing."

~•~

With the cake in her hands, {F/N} waited for Bokuto to open the door. She had already seen that he was with Akaashi, which made her milk confession so much worse.

When he opened up he immediately let her in, pointing at the object in her hands. "What's that?" He asked, swarming all around her and making her sweatdrop at how he never changed.

"Kōtarō, Keiji," She said, a shiver in her voice as she bowed with the cake in front of her. "I'm sorry for stealing your milk for the past three months."

Akaashi smirked slightly as Bokuto seemed to be completely shocked about the fact that {F/N} was his milkthief.

"{F-F/N}?! You were the one stealing my milk?!"

She grinned sheepishly before setting the cake on the table, "Yeah, sorry... I figured I have been bothering the two of you enough. You and Akaashi always drive me wherever I need to go and I wanted to stop relying on you guys... Didn't work so well, did it?"

A nervous chuckle left her lips as Akaashi started cutting into the cake, grabbing a slice and leaving for his room – leaving Bokuto and {F/N} alone was crucial now.

"Y-You're not mad, are you?" She asked, to which Bokuto started laughing.

"You could've just asked for the milk."

"Yeah, sorry..."

She scratched the back of her neck and was pulled in for a hug, a blush rising to her cheeks as she enjoyed the warmth they shared.

"I can't believe I like my milkthief," He then laughed, "This must be a blessing!"

{F/N} tilted her head, "Y-You like me...? Like, like-like me?"

The boy nodded, no shame at all. "I might just buy more milk now that I have a cute milkthief!"

A big smile formed on her lips as she kissed his, before hugging him once more. "Idiot... You could've said that sooner."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ❀ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Ahh, I saw this on Tumblr and I had to do this! Hope you enjoyed!