« Snowed In with Nekoma || Special »

"Kuroo, can you pass me the sugar? I'm getting kind of salty." {F/N} sighed, looking out of the window and impatiently tapping her fingers against the sill.

Kuroo groaned in frustration and eyed her, raising his voice a little as he spoke. "Okay, it's not my damn fault that we're all snowed in!"

Yaku shook his head, "Actually, it is. {F/N} wouldn't have been here if you didn't call her, the first years wouldn't have been here if they didn't have to do chores for you, the second years-"

Haiba and Inuoka snorted at all the information given and tensed up as soon as their captain looked at them, not wanting him to get more annoyed than he already was.

"Let's just make the best out of it, okay? There's one fireplace in the library, and I think it's big enough to warm two people up at a time."

{F/N} got up and stretched, deciding to take over Kuroo's idea and add a little twist. "And that's why all of us get to choose a partner in the upcoming five minutes, and me and my partner are the first two to enjoy the nice warmth of the fire. Oh, I'm choosing my partner, of course."

Kuroo wasn't entirely sold on the idea, but he couldn't say he wasn't satisfied with it either. He crossed his arms and tilted his head back, looking at the girl in question with a smirk on his face. "Deal. Go ahead, make up your mind."

Inuoka's Ending ~
"Easy." {F/N} replied, pointing her finger at Inuoka. "I'd like to be Inuoka's partner until we're saved."

The young boy pointed a finger at himself and blushed a little, wondering why {F/N} wanted to go with him. "M-Me?"

"Yeah, you!"

The boy's surprised face turned into one with a big smile as he grabbed the girl's hand, dragging her through the cramped hallway of the place and soon finding himself and her in the small library of the building.

{F/N} instantly went to stoke the fire and Inuoka seated himself in front of it, still wondering why he was chosen and not anyone else. "Ne, {F/N}-chan?"

The girl turned her head away from the fireplace and smiled sheepishly, putting the poker she held down in it's proper position, knowing what he was going to ask. "W-Well, I, uh... I wanted to spend some more time with you..."

Her cheeks burned with red as she averted her gaze from the young boy, her eyes widening when she felt his arms around her waist as she was tackled to the ground.

"You're really cute, {F/N}-chan! No wonder I like you so much!"

The girl was dumbfounded as she stared into his eyes, hiding her face in her hands as her speech was mumbled. "Y-You like me?"

"Of course! I've been trying to get you to, you know... Notice me more..." He nervously scratched the back of his neck and blushed while looking away, before being pulled in for a kiss by the girl.

"You have been noticed."

Haiba's Ending ~
{F/N} gave Haiba the roundhouse kick she had seen Yaku do endless amount of times and kicked him towards the door, smiling when seeing him turn around with a surprised look on his face.

"Lev's mine, ladies~" She cooed, before closing the door behind her and pushing the tall Russian towards the library.

"Was the kick really necessary, {F/N}-chan?" He groaned, rubbing his behind as he was seated in front of the fire.

"Yeah. I really wanted to try it and it's a lot of fun, actually. I see why Yaku does it now."

She grinned sheepishly as she sat herself down, instantly being pulled onto the boy's lap and having a blush stain her cheeks.