« Panty Problems; LEMON » || Yaku Morisuke x Reader x Kuroo Tetsurō

Sexual content up ahead. If you don't like reading this sorta stuff, I think it's better if you skip this one...

Seriously, don't do it. Because I'm never doing this again. I regret writing this...

But yeah, last warning. You can still turn back now.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ❀ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Ngh~ Y-Yaku..." {F/N} moaned, arching her back as she felt the libero's tongue graze her entrance.

Kuroo's lips trailed her stomach with butterfly kisses and made his way upwards, roughly meeting her lips when he figured he teased her enough.

But how she ended up here? Let's go back and fill in the blanks, shall we?

~•~

"Mom, are you sure you want me to show you this? I'm perfectly capable of buying my own underwear, you know..." {F/N} sighed, standing at the top of the staircase in just a bra and panties.

"Yes, sweetheart! I want to see how it fits you!" Her mom replied, who was busy in the kitchen.

"I can already tell you that it's too small... Do I really have to show you too?"

"Just come down here, {F/N}. I leave in ten minutes, remember?"

"Fine, fine. I'm on my way..."

{F/N} traversed down the steps and stood in the hallway, peeking her head past the archway and hoping her mom could just come to her instead. She never bothered to close the curtains, and even if {F/N} asked her a million times, she would just say no and refuse to shut them.

"I'm here."

"I can't see in the dark, come closer, my dear."

The girl heaved a sigh and nervously walked towards the kitchen, not entirely satisfied with the straight view of the living room's window.

"Can you please close the curtains?"

"Why? Nobody ever stops by at this time, anyways."

"Mom, Yaku and Kuroo are coming over, remember? They're spending the night and the last thing I want is for them to see me in a bra that's too small and a panty that's too tight."

{F/N}'s mother inspected her daughter's figure as she made her turn around, pulling back some straps and letting them go to see how it would fit. "You need to be more feminine, {F/N}. The day that you throw away the underwear with all the kittens over it away is the day I will leave your underwear alone."

"The kittens represent Nekoma, mom!"

"Whatever you say, darling. Turn around again?"

As the two of them continued to bicker about {F/N}'s choice of clothing, Yaku and Kuroo were in a deep chat as they walked on the pavement that lead to her house.

It was going to be an easy night – catch up, watch some movies and study that last little tidbit of information for next week's test. It all seemed so innocent, but all of that changed as soon as the two of them spotted the girl's figure through the window.

"Mom, please! The guys can be here at any moment and I don't want them to see me in this!"

{F/N}'s mom simply shrugged and turned away, "You should value yourself more. I'm sure they wouldn't mind seeing you like this and it's not like you have nothing to show."

"I'm not entirely sure how I feel about you saying that..."

{F/N} ran a hand through her hair as she left the kitchen and ran upstairs, failing to notice the boys near the window as the doorbell rang. She left it up to her mom to open the door as she changed into something more comfortable, putting her hair in a messy bun before going downstairs again.