"I was thinking of the color theme, sorry, please continue, Nora's boyfriend?"

I tiptoed into the house, careful to make as less noise as I could. As I closed the door behind me, and went to the kitchen, to drink some water, I heard some noise..

I turned immediately to see Jeremy.

"Why are you so late, Ashley?" He asked, his eyebrow cocked.

I inhaled sharply. "None of your business, I'd say."

"Tell me, I'm your dad." He replied firmly.

I scorned. "Well, I am almost an adult now, and fully capable of taking care of myself! I'm not six, you know!"

"It's three in the morning!" He replied, but he smiled a bit, looking more and more like Daniel. "Were you with a boy?"

"Yes." I replied, my best defiant look on my face.

"Your boyfriend?" He asked again.

I half-smiled. "I don't have one."

"Then who were you with?" He asked, his voice softer now.

"A friend." I sighed.

"Was it one of those three?" He asked, smiling again. "Those three handsome, and head-over-heels for you guys?"

I scoffed again. "Why do you care?"

"I'm your dad." He replied simply.

"Thanks for that." I slammed the bottle on the table. "I am not bound to answer any of your questions, so I'm going to sleep, now!" I began storming upstairs.

"You looked like you liked one of those guys, huh?" He inquired, cheekily almost.

I gave him a furious look. "Good night, dad!" And I slammed the door of my room behind me. Then I got changed into shorts and a baggy blue too, and leapt onto the bed.

I sighed, as my head hit the pillow. "I just called him dad..."

***

I put on a black sports bra, which flattened my chest, and paired it up with a pair of black shorts which ended mid thigh. I pulled on a florescent yellow, pretty much see-through gym shirt over it, with 'Caution! Dangerous curves!' Printed on the body-hugging over shirt. Then I put on Lakme special fierce-and-tough collection makeup, and fastened a pair of yellow sandals.

"I love my fashion sense." I told myself as I marched out of my room, my hands playing with my blow-dried hair. and bumped, well almost, into Daniel, with his eyes glued to his mobile screen.

"What's the advantage of paying the expense of and myself curing your sleep walking, when you walk like a dead zombie or a poltergeist anyways?" I asked him kindly.

"You're my benefactor as well as my psychologist and therapist?" He replied sarcastically. "Good going, you may just be a neurologist soon."

"Before you start, I know what that means." I interrupted him.

"Whatever." He shrugged. "By the way, sister, when are you going to ask me how my date with Nora went?"

"I guessed you'd tell me about it anyways." I replied cheekily.

He sighed. "Well, she said yes."

"I'm in a crisis now!" I squealed excitedly. "Whether we'd have a seven tier cake with different flavours on each layer and cream on the top, or the totally enormous chocolate flavoured cake with your and her figure on it."

"But it wasn't the usual type of yes!" He replied, getting caught up in my excitement, but ignoring my sudden outburst. "She was supposedly planning I too! And when I kneeled down to give her the bouquet of roses, she too kneeled! And handed me a bunch of tulips."