"Everything's perfect! Batman and Ariel are cha-chaing and I sing awesome!"

"Two hard vodka." Sean ordered, as he thrust a single note in the bartender's hand.

I gave him a sidelong glance. "I expected better of you, mister."

"Fine." Sean opened his wallet, and brought out a wad of cash. "Bring on some tequila shots. And don't stop till you run out of money."

I leaned against the table, winking at the bartender. "Even when you do run out of money, don't stop till we begin talking all kinds of shit or doing other extra-stupid stuff or pass out. Whatever money you need, you always have my number, right?" I blew him a kiss.

He nodded and got to work. Sean and I sat around a for-two table. Hard music was playing, and it was totally dark except for brazen disco lights now and then. Alcohol reeked everywhere, drugs could almost be smelt, and sight of people making out were more than common. Bizarre drinking competitions had started, several people were grinding and dancing to the music, and it was overall a party, in its fullest form.

"The party looks great!" I yelled to make myself clear.

"So do you." He replied cheekily.

I smiled. "We'll both look even better after we've had our share of shots."

"Yeah. Its this weird thing I've got," Sean began excitedly. "Whenever I get drunk to the extent of not being able to walk steady or stuff like that, I find myself the most enchanting person on Earth. You know, I simply stand in front a mirror and admire myself till people around join in too."

I smirked. "I'm going to video record it when that happens. Because, I have full intentions of getting you drunk tonight now."

"So do I, about you." He responded, biting his lip. "And then I'm gonna video record your rant about bad fashion sense, too much calorie in chocolate, the amount of exercise you do, Jessica, bad fashion sense, the unchewable meat in the school canteen, some new movie, Jessica, bad fashion sense, and week-old trends." He counted.

I pouted. "Were you secretly spying on me, Felix?"

"No, I have eyes everywhere." He smirked.

I blinked. "Like that super hot dude, what was he called, Argus from the Greek mythology?"

"Someone's been studying, huh?" He raised his eyebrows.

"No, its just that I was super curious whether, since he had eyes everywhere, would some eyes only see the colour of his shirt and pant from the inside, which would be nothing, and whether that meant he'd have eyes literally everywhere, so he could see himself pee, or-" I explained.

He shut me by suddenly yelling. "You know I am a guy, right? You can't talk all the crap in front of a fellow guy!" He sounded offended.

I raised my finger. "I can do anything I want to-"

Our shots came, in two respective trays, carried by big-boobed waitresses dressed in mini police uniforms. Sean cocked his eyebrows as one of them leaned in and let him a nice view of her ample cleavage.

I furrowed my brows, when the girls had gone off. "You sick perverted guy!" I fumed angrily. "You know you've got a date here, right?"

"Don't get possessive of what isn't yours, Ashley Parker," Sean quoted some goddamn saint. "And I know you hardly flirted with anyone much tonight, except that little thing with the bartender guy, but don't think I didn't notice you staring at his-"

I cut him off by finishing off a shot easily, and smacking my lips loudly. "Talking is so boring compared to this." I took one more in my hand and offered one to Sean.