"Are you saying I am the only one who puts their stylist on speed dial one?"

I opened the door of my house using the spare key and stepped in, trying to make as less noise as possible.

It was about midnight, and mom and Daniel must be fast asleep. I switched on the light of the parlour and my eyes flickered to a bright piece of paper lying pinned to the fridge.

I read it out. "I need to go out of the city for urgent business. I have a flight in two hours. Don't worry, Jerry's with me, and we'll be back maximum by next week. Take care, don't burn down the place, and don't kill Daniel. Love, mom."

I frowned. One week without mom? Okay. Fun, actually. But one week of Mom being with Jeremy? Bad. Gross. Eww.

I went up the stairs, to my room, and got changed into a comfortable T-shirt and shorts. I brushed my hair, washed my face with soap, and did the usual stuff. Then, not feeling sleepy enough as it is, I walked over to Daniel's room.

"Hey, are you sleeping?" I opened the door to let light in, and asked softly.

"Yes, of course."

"Very funny." I chuckled, "Do you know mom's not at home?"

"Yes, of course."

"Did you see her going with Jeremy? Did you tell her not to?"

"Yes, of course."

"Whatever. By the way, sorry for not coming home early. I had this photoshoot, then a bit of friend stuff, and then I even fucked a guy I don't know the name of." I chuckled softly. "Fun, right?"

"Yes, of course."

"Are you hearing what I am saying?"

"Yes, of course."

I sighed. I was pretty sure he was not. "Should I kill you now?"

"Yes, of course."

"Are you a donkey?"

"Yes, of course." I now knew he was only using his phone to play that dialogue again and again. Idiot.

I grinned mischievously, as I brought out my phone and started the recorder. "Will you make breakfast for me every day mom's not at home?"

"Yes, of course."

"Will you also clean my room, do the dishes, and pick messages if there are any?"

"Yes, of course."

"Will you let me apply makeup on you and make you look like a clown whenever I want?"

"Yes, of course."

I was definitely having fun. "Will you tell Cheryl, your crush at highschool, that you like her and would wanna ask her out?"

"Yes, of course."

I saved the recording. "Perfect. Tomorrow morning's gonna be hell for you and heaven for me. Right?"

"Yes, of course."

"Good night, Daniel. You're gonna let me call you Daniella, right?"

"Yes, of course."

"Omg, I love this! Don't you too?"

"Yes, of course."

***

I looked in the mirror. "Tank top and skirt, or spaghetti top and cropped jeans, or denim jacket and jumpsuit?" I asked myself.

Finally I decided on a mixture of all three.

A white cropped tank top with a short denim skirt, and a denim jacket over it. Plus, a sky blue beanie over my head, from the sides of which, my hair came pouring. Light makeup, other than on the lips, and blue stilettos to match. Perfect.

The Playgirl Parker #Wattys2016जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें