"The only thing that can be sexier than me now, is me at night!"

"That green eyed one is hot." Jo declared, licking her lips.

"Does he seduce you to that extent?" I blinked, in disbelief, looking at him.

"I want to lie down on that desk, and him to pour shots in my belly button." She said, and when I gave her a look, she added, "That much."

"Well, then. You can have him." I shrugged.

"You make him sound like a toy." She chuckled.

"Of course I do." I smirked before putting a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "I mean to. Now come on, let's get you going."

I walked straight up to the guy we were talking about. He was pretty tall, I'd estimate something like 6'3 or something, and had a great body. And if there ever was a guy who pulled off the blonde hair dude thing, it's him.

"Hi, I'm Ashley, and this is Josephine." I offered him my hand.

He looked into my eyes and shook it. "I'm Hardy. And I think you both look fabulous."

I was about to say something, when she interrupted. "You look fabulous too."

I narrowed my eyes at her. She was great pal and everything, but she'd still not caught up on tricks to get the guy.

"So, I'm new." He thrust his hands into his pockets. "Mind to show me around?" He offered his arm to us.

I gave Jo a push and she linked her arm with his. "Of course. That's what we do. We're the orientators."

He raised his eyebrows. "Orientators? Weren't those supposed to be teachers?"

"In Princely High," I cut him off like an expert. "A couple of students are selected. I and Jo are the girl orientators. The guys are on the other side." I flashed both of them. "Now, get going and have some fun, you people."

"You won't be bored, right?" Hardy looked concerned. "We'd not mind you with us."

"Of course I won't be bored. I have things to do. I'll catch up later. Now, come on, make space for the next in line." I acted as if I was shooing them off.

Hand in hand, Hardy and Jo walked off.

"You look perfect together!" I tried a wolf-whistle too, after the yelling. Jo blushed, and I could swear Hardy's ears turned red too.

"Now, that was easy." I went back to my chair and put one leg on another, as I leaned back. "Next!"

In case you're wondering, this is the orientation.

I and Jo, on behalf of the school's girls, and Sean and one of his teammates on behalf of the guys, get a small counter, where the new people come to get their batches.

In a more crude way though, being the topdogs of the school, we get the first choice. So if there are any hottie's amongst them, we try them out before letting them go on.

"I'm Raymond." Said a husky male voice, shaking me out of my reverie.

I looked at him from tip to toe and smiled. This. Guy. Was. Handsome.

He was tanned, with dirty blonde hair, hazel brown eyes and a rough stubble across his jawline. He wore a white shirt which showcased his abs, a leather jacket along with it, and grey jeans. I looked into his eyes and knew something.

I had got my guy for the night.

"And I'm," I stood up and walked to him, confident and with a smirk. "Ashley Chelsea Parker." I leaned in at the last word.