I don't care

"Wow." Said he annoyingly. "This place rocks. How did you find it?"

"Find it?" I asked haughtily. "We made it."

"For what?"

"Its called 'The Intimidator'. Go figure." I was getting tired of having to explain every damn thing to him.

"Do I sit here?"

"No, you don't." I growled. "You sit there, I sit here." I almost pushed him off and took my place on the tall-back leathery chair, as he sat on the skimpy plastic stool in front.

"Are those people of your gang?" He asked, blinking excitedly.

I cleared my throat. "This is not a gang. This is highschool, and we are the rulers of it."

"It all comes to me now," he scratched his head in a very 'I-don't-have-a-single-idea-about-what-you-are-saying' way. "So in your language, those are your soldiers?"

"Does everything have to be so complicated!" I yelled exasperatedly. "They're my followers, and members of the Cat-girl club in highschool."

"You mean the punks?"

One girl, wearing a full black jumpsuit glared at him and raised her hands in karate chop.

"They hardly like being called that. They're my Fighter-group. I mean, they help in intimidating."

"You've certainly got it all planned. The leader of Space Warrior club, my club, should definitely meet you sometime." He looked impressed. As if I cared.

"See, I don't care about whose club is how. I just know, this is one of my clubs, and one of the most trained ones too." I flicked my hair proudly.

"Did you say, one of your clubs?" He looked in disbelief.

I smirked. "Oh yeah. I'm a part of the Royal-Society club, Most-follower club, Movie-reviewer club, Meet-me-TheModel club, Fashion-police club, and," I thought for a while. "Oh yeah, the Fighter Club obviously."

"But the rules say, you're only allowed one club, or maximum, two clubs!" He looked at me indignantly. "I read it in the brochure!"

"You read the brochure? What are you, an alien?" I scrunched my nose. "And yeah, this is highschool, mister. The one with guts rules, the one with fame rules, and obviously, the one with the most credit cards rules. I'm all of three, so rules change for me."

"That was such a great line!" He excitedly took out a notes book and pen. "Can you repeat it?"

"Do you not understand the seriousness, you dolt!" I yelled. "You have committed a crime! And we, are gonna punish you for it!"

"Gosh, you sound like a cop! Is your dad the superintendent or something?"

"My dad could be the president and I wouldn't care," I said between my teeth, before turning to him and glaring. "The only thing I know right now, is that you have invited your doom."

"Okay, what have I done anyways?"

"Look at him," I sneered. "You're not the easiest cookie to crumble, huh?"

"No, I seriously don't know."

I leaned back in my seat. "Fine, I'll count for you." I raised three fingers. "You are new in school, and you didn't attend your orientation meeting." I put down one finger. "You were talking to Jessica before you met me, which is like an insult to me." I crossed off one more finger. "And lastly, you've been irritating the crap outta me since, I don't know, the last five minutes!"