Chapter 37: Wedding

Chapter 37: Wedding

'Breathe, Melody.' I repeat in my head, trying to calm myself. 'If you're not calm then you'll trip over your own feat and freak out or something along the lines of that.'

"Oh my, Mel! You look gorgeous!" My mum gushes as she comes into the room where I was getting ready. I look at my reflection in the mirror, almost not recognizing the elegant figure dressed in white. My hair was curled, reaching half way down my back. The shoes were what I was scared of, if I trip in these heels my life is over.

"Thanks Mum."

"My baby girl is about to get married!" She wipes a tear away from her eye.

"No don't cry Mum or else I will cry." I laugh.

"I'm just so happy for you." Mum smiles at me. We go to the door which will lead me to my soon-to-be husband. "Are you ready for this?"

"I think so." I link arms with my mum as she was going to walk me down the aisle. The wedding march starts playing and I take a deep breath as the door opens. My eyes immediately go to Logan at the end of the aisle. This is actually happening. I'm getting married today. It's the start of my forever with Logan and I couldn't be happier. I reach the end of the aisle and my mum hands me to Logan.

"You look beautiful." He whispers and I smile and look down. The marriage celebrant spoke for what felt like hours to me until it came up to the I do's. His words didn't register, I speak "I do." when he stops speaking.

"And do you, Logan Henderson, take Melody to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Logan says, the biggest of smiles on his face, a smile creeping onto mine.

"You may kiss the bride." Logan gentle but passionately places his lips onto mine.

This was forever.

--------------------

A/N: OH MY GOSH THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER I REALLY HOPE THIS WASN'T A LET DOWN AND THAT IT WAS GOOD!

I'm gonna post a longer author's note next so... yeah :)

~Melody~