Chapter 25: Sorting Things Out

I woke up the next morning in Logan's embrace. It felt nice to wake up truly happy for once. I look at his peaceful face, I'll admit, it's hard to stay mad at that face. Almost impossible actually, not sure how I did. Logan starts to stir so I wriggle up so I can be at eye level with him, short girl problems: not being able to look at your boyfriend in the eye. I giggle at my little joke. "Morning." I say to Logan. 

"Morning babe. Sleep well?"

"Very. Good to be back in our bed." I sigh.

"What's the matter?" I could see the concern in Logan's eyes. 

"I'm thinking about how to apologize to Sammy and Bree."

"Are they mad with you?"

"Yeah, cause I seem to keep screwing things up with my emotions or something else somehow." Logan kisses my forehead. 

"You'll make things right, I know you will." I smile at him. 

"Firstly, with Sammy and Bree. Secondly..." With the second thing that I knew I had put off for too long in mind, I get out of bed and change quickly into a pair of jeans and a plain blue shirt. 

"Secondly..." Logan presses, sitting up. 

"I'll tell you later, if this is going to happen I'm gonna need Bree and Sammy as well as Lily." I run downstairs, put on my shoes, fix my hair and go out the front door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Firstly I went to Kendall's place to get Bree. I knock on the door repeatedly, not wanting to waste anymore time. Kendall opens the door and I walk straight in. "Good morning Melody. What's that? Oh, nice to see you to." Kendall says sarcastically. 

"I'm sorry but I really need to see Bree." I run up the stairs and to their bedroom.

"You're not pregnant are you?!" Kendall yells following me.

"Uh, no." I walk into their room and Bree was brushing her hair.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"Look, I'mreallysorrybutIneedtotalktoyoucauseI'mawomenonamission." I say in one breathe.

"You're not pregnant are you?" She stands up.

"What? No! I've fixed everything with Logan and I need you, Sammy and Lily to help me cause I can't do this with out you."

"Do what?"

"Just say you forgive me so that I can continue fixing everything and get Sammy as well."

"Ok then, I forgive you. I can't stand being mad at you, plus, it must be important if you came this fast." I take her hand and drag her down the stairs.

"Bye Kendall!" We both call before we run out the door to get Sammy then Lily. This time, both Bree and I knock on Carlos' door non stop. He opens the door.

"Hey Carlitos. Where is Sammy?" I say.

"In the lounge." Bree and I run past him and to Sammy. 

"Please forgive me Sammy cause I need you to help me with a very important job."

"What? You're pregnant aren't you?!"

"Why does everyone keep thinking that?!" I turn to Bree.

"Trust her on this." Bree says to Sammy.

"Alright you're forgiven Melody. But what is going on?"

"Even I don't know." Bree throws her hands in the air. "Let's get Lily first." We go to James house. Lily answers the door.

"Girls, I've put this off for too long. Ashleigh and Cloudia will be no more."

--------------------

A/N: I finally found some time to write! Please, vote, comment etc...

Thank you everyone for everything like the reads, votes and follows. You're all epic!

~Melody~