Chapter 1: We're Just Getting Started

"I'm home!" Logan calls out as he walks through the front door. I get up from the couch and run into his arms.

"The one day I have off is tomorrow." I mumble into his chest. My best friends Sammy, Bree, Lily and I have been working hard out on recording our cover album. Cloudia, my cousin and manager, had given us one day off a week: Saturday. Logan happened to be available for once and we were planing to spend that day together.

"I know." Logan brings my face to his and kisses me.

"I. Can't. Wait." I say pulling away.

"Can I please be on The Masked Girls again?" He asks. For our one year anniversary, I had a mask made for him and brought him on The Masked Girls, it was the funniest thing ever. Why? Because he is not a girl, and he was on The Masked GIRLS. We had a lot of fun turning him into a girl though, his nails looked lovely in pink.

"Not tomorrow cause we already did this weeks episode. But once my schedule is practically clear, I promise that you will be on TMG again." He smiles. My schedule was so full.

Monday: Recording, gym with the models from L.A. Models
Tuesday: Dance practice for a few upcoming gigs
Wednesday: Photo shoot for L.A. Models
Thursday: Recording then a meeting usually
Friday: New episode of The Masked Girls and usually and the afternoon off
Saturday: Personal day (yay!)
Sunday: Interview etc...

And this repeats weekly. I walk back into the lounge and sit on the couch. "I'm tired."

"Me to." Logan comes over and pats my head. I move out of the way of his hand. I don't like to be touched when I'm tired. Or hugged unless I'm the one who is giving it.

"Meh." Logan laughs at my weird noise. Because he likes to annoy me he comes over and gives me a hug. "No." I whine.

"Someone is tired." He comments, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I was tired, I had been awake since 4:30am. He carries me upstairs and puts me down on the bed. I was already in my pajamas. "Sleep." He commands. I fell asleep instantly.

We slept in late the next morning. Logan took me on his bike to Starbucks. We sit in our booth and talk about what had happened during the week. Cloudia walked in holding hands with a girl. The girl turns her head towards us. It was Ashleigh!!!

"Melody, are you listening?" Logan snaps his fingers in front of my face.

"What is Ashleigh doing with Cloudia?" I say between clenched teeth. Logan follows my gaze and realizes what I'm talking about it.

"Maybe they're just friends." He suggests.

"Friend don't hold hands like that." Logan leans back in his seat.

"Well maybe they like each other." I turn to face Logan.

"It doesn't seem right. I mean Ashleigh with my cousin. Something doesn't add up, I can feel it."

"Well if you think something isn't right, then I'm behind you all the way." Logan smiles.

"This is one of the many reasons why I love you." I scoot closer to him. "Pretend that we don't see them. I don't want Ashleigh to come over." I whisper.

"They won't come over if I do this." He kisses me, completely distracting me.

"Eww." I hear Ashleigh's annoying voice whine.

"I know right. Let's go, I don't really want to watch my cousin make out with her boyfriend." I hear the doors open and close so I pull away.

"Let's go to the park." Logan says. I don't want this day to end, but it will cause The Masked Girls have to work on starting our career.

--------------------

A/N: So what did everyone think? Good? Bad? Please tell me as I want to improve my writing :)

This is dedicated to you Cloudia (@Nothing2CHere)

~Melody~