Chapter 10: Time For 'Us'

I wasn't able to go to work and Logan wouldn't let me leave the house. But I ended up going down the road to my parents during the day. My sister Ella was happy to see me and I was happy to see her and my cat Gracie. "Still fat are ya Gracie?" I ask her while I give her a tummy rub. She purrs and I stand up and go into my old room. Oh the memories. Most if them included my besties, all of them. I sigh. 

"Hey Melody!" Ella calls. "You're on TV!" I go into the lounge and look at the TV was on Nickelodeon. 

"Hey, I'm Melody. And here's some facts on me..." I say on the TV. I remember filming that. It was to promote 'Hunters'. I was sorta use to seeing myself on TV and on the Internet. It was still sorta weird though. 

"Come watch TV with me." Ella says. I go and sit next to her on the couch. We end up watching reruns of 'ICarly'. Sammy's, Lily's, Bree's and Ciara's 'Hunters' promotion clips came up during the episodes which Ella found very funny. It was late when Logan came bursting through the door, interrupting our fun, we were now playing an old board game. 

"Melody! I've been looking everywhere for you! It's time to go home." Logan picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. Ella waves at me sadly and I wave back. 

"Bye Mum! Bye John!" I yell out to my mum and step dad and Logan carries me back home. He only puts me down when we get through the front door. 

"Where have you been?!" Logan says angrily. 

"I think we both know where I have been. You just stole me. Now we will never know who won snakes and ladders!" I throw my arms in the air to exaggerate my point and await for Logan's laugh. I just get a foul look. "We'll you can't say much. Where the hell have you been all week?" I snap. 

"Out."

"You've been out all bloody week! I've been stuck at home, recovering," -I say recovering in a bitter tone- "it's been so boring!"

"Yeah. Well how do you think I have been feeling when you've been out working while I've been stuck at home or with the guys?!" He takes a step forward and I wince. Logan sighs. 

"Well it would've been the same feeling that I got when you were on set." I say quietly. "And nothing compared to the pain that I got when you went on tour posting all those pictures of you having all that fun while I was at school."

"Listen, I'm sorry. I just feel that you've been so focused on your career that you've forgotten about us. Where has the time for us gone? What has happened to Logie-Puff?" He laughs lightly but I don't. I just stare at the floor. "Just forget it. You want dinner?"

"Not hungry." I say and walk up the stairs. I can feel Logan's eyes on the back of my head. He sighs. I go into the guest bedroom, close and lock the door before curling up into a ball on the bed and looking out the window. A single tear rolls down my cheek. I seem to be crying a lot more lately, things have been hard. I don't think that Logan understands the pain that I go through for him, I am still a fangirl. I get hate in twitter from a small amount of people but I ignore it most of the time although it still hurts. And fangirls experience some form if pain over their fandoms, even if they live with them! At moments like this I always seem to have a certain song that will come on in my head, sorta like how the people on Glee walk down the school hallway and then start singing. This time it was Eminem, Love The Way You Lie featuring Rihanna. I hum the song to myself over and over again before slowly drifting off to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I wake up early the next morning, the same song in my head. I get up and slowly open the door and see Logan asleep right outside the door. Carefully, I step over him and make my way to our room to change into some fresh clothes. I end up wearing a white shirt that had a completely lace back and some shorts. I grab my new mask that was sitting on the dresser and sneak downstairs and out the door. I jog over to James and Lily's place and knock on the door. When the door opens James was standing there in a pair of sweats and a singlet, half asleep. "Did I wake you?" I ask, stupid question, off course I did.