Chapter 24: Here We Go

Talking about making things right was easy.

Taking action on the other hand... not as easy.

I can't turn back now though. I sigh and force my legs forward towards to my real home, with Logan. The distance seemed like miles and in what seemed like forever I reached the front door of our house. I knock on the door and wait for the answer. The door opens and I look up at Logan, he looked like he hadn't slept for a few day. Boy I've caused a lot of trouble. "Hey." I say, my voice cracking. I knew that all strength I had would be gone very soon.

"Hey." He says. I wrap my arms around his waist.

"I'm so so so sorry Logan."

"I'm sorry to." Logan had wrapped his arms around me now as well.

"I've done some bad things. A bad thing rather."

"It's ok. What I did probably cancels it out. I should not of been seeing Demi with out telling you, I never intended to make it look like I was cheating. I just thought that you would be mad that I was spending so much time with her so I didn't tell." Logan holds me tighter.

"I kissed Simon." Logan lets go of me and steps back. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I wanted to make you feel how you made me feel but I made myself feel worse." I could tell I was going to start crying. My mood is so messed up at the moment, seriously. I look down at my feet at shut my eyes tight, ashamed of myself. I feel Logan put a hand on my shoulder. I look up at him and he crashes his lips into mine. 

I definitely was not expecting that.

The kiss was nothing like the kiss between Simon and I. It was better. It meant something. Nothing else mattered at this moment. Logan and Demi, the fight, Simon and I, Bree and Sammy being mad with me. All that matter was Logan and I. I'm determined to fix everything.

Everything.

 --------------------

A/N: I couldn't think of a name for this chapter but I came up with something haha. 

Well things seem to be getting better... :)

I'm not sure when I will update next cause I have homework even though it's the holidays! It sucks, I know.

I hope you liked this chapter :D

~Melody~