Chapter 2: Rehearsal is Ruined

Work was becoming less demanding now since we had finished recording the cover album, 'Things Like That', and the modeling 'season' was over. Cloudia had managed to get us a spot to perform at the VMA's. We weren't nominated for anything but still good publicity for us. Kendall was the only one who was able to come with us. I walk into the dance studio and dump my bag on the ground.

"Hey girlies." I go over to Bree, Sammy and Lily.

"Hey hey hey." Bree says.

"No time for chit-chat ladies." Lidia, the dance instructor, calls out. We nod and go over to practice our routine. Cloudia usually is here before us but doesn't seem to be today. Lidia makes us go though the steps for one whole hour, no breaks (not even for a drink), before we could stop. Ashleigh comes in the building.

"What the heck are you doing here?" Bree says annoyed.

"I'm here with my girlfriend and I'm second in control of you dancing monkeys." She sneers.

"Sorry I'm late." Cloudia runs in.

"I was just saying how excited I am to help these four lovely girls." Ashleigh lies to my cousin. I bite my tongue to stop myself from screaming, if she made Cloudia happy then I had to deal with it.

"Awww, isn't she sweet?" Cloudia looks at us.

"The sweetest." I reply, forcing a smile. "Anyway rehearsal is over so we will be leaving." Bree, Sammy, Lily and I grab our bags and walk outside, leaving Ashleigh and Cloudia behind.

"You cousin has the worst taste in girlfriends." Lily says.

"I know."

"You gonna talk to her about her choice?" Sammy asks.

"No. If Ashleigh is what she wants, then we will just have to put up with it." I shrug. "And beside, it won't be long till she shows her true colours."

"True that." Bree says. "Wanna go to the skate park once we get back?"

"Sure." All but Bree reply. One thing for sure is that Ashleigh has managed to wiggle her way back into our lives. And I'm presuming it's for the worse.

--------------------

A/N: Chapter two! Yay! Sorry that it's short :P And sorry for saying sorry :P

~Melody~