Chapter 11: Premier of 'Hunters'

I had gone back to work and work and we had managed to film heaps, over half the season in fact. But today we were having the day off as it was when we, and the rest of the world, get to see the first episode. Logan had apologized to me but he still wasn't spending to much time with me. We made an effort to keep a positive relationship though, strained only slightly, but positive. A whole bunch of people had come to the party house and we were all going to watch the premier because 'new members joining the Nickelodeon family was something worth celebrating' in Ciara's words. "Hey Mel!" I open the door to let in Victoria Justice, remembering how much that I liked spending time with her on the set of 'Victorious' when I guest starred.

"Hey!" I give her a hug. Avan comes in after Victoria with his girlfriend Zoey Deutch. I fan girl mentally inside. She was going to be Rose in the 'Vampire Academy' movie. She smiles at me.

"Hello." Avan says. Bree comes over.

"Hey Avan." Bree and I say at the same time.

"I can't wait for Vampire Academy." I say rather excitedly to Zoey. She laughs.

"Just as fangirly as on YouTube. Fangirl five." She holds up her hand and we high five.

"It's starting!" Lily calls from the lounge. We all hurry to go and watch it. I sit next to Logan and he puts his arm around me. For once in a while, everything seemed perfect. I was sitting next to one of my most favorite people in the universe, my bestest friends and good friend sat around me and my mum, sister and step-dad were here as well. It was an hour special and very weird watching me on TV for an hour, no matter how many times I watch myself on TV it will still always be weird, always. When it was finished everyone clapped. I smiled, Lily blushed and smiled, Sammy said thank you multiple times while Ciara and Bree clapped as well. Sammy's, Bree's, Lily's, Ciara's and my families left shortly afterwards to get out of the commotion.

"New YouTube video!" Sammy says. She goes and sets up the camera while the room buzzes with excitement. Bree goes and gets our masks which we put on. Usually Cloudia would do the filming of the videos but she was sick again today. We were disappointed that she wasn't here to watch the premier but glad in someways cause then Ashleigh would be here if she wasn't sick. "Three. Two. One." Sammy says before hitting the record button then running into the view of the camera to stand with us.

"Hello!" Bree says.

"This is just a small video to say thank you for watching the first ever episode of 'Hunters'." Lily explains.

"And thank you for the warm welcome to the Nickelodeon family!" Sammy adds.

"Let's get something trending on Twitter!" I start jumping up and down with the idea. "#NickFamily."

"#NickFamily!" Everyone cheers. After that we finish the video and Lily goes to post it on YouTube. People gradually leave till it's just the guys, Ciara and us girls. Ciara and I were playing chess when my phone rings in my pocket.

"Hello?" I answer without looking at the caller ID.

"It's Mum. Someone is here to see you." I can hear the smile in my mum's voice.

"Who?"

"It's a surprise." She hangs up. I put my phone back in my pocket and stand up. I move my bishop. "Check mate."

"Damn it! I was so close!" Ciara says. I laugh.

"I'm going to my mum's for a while. She says that there is someone there to see me."

"Ok." Everyone says. Kendall takes my place at playing chess with Ciara and Bree watches them play. Sammy and Carlos were playing Mario Karts on the Nintendo Wii. James was with Lily helping with the laptop I guess. Logan was texting away on his phone.

"Bye Logan." I whisper loud enough for him to hear. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Bye Tinker-Bell." He kisses me on the cheek and I smile as I walk to the door. I look back before walking out. Logan was back on his phone. I sigh but forget it. When I reach my mum's house I knock in the door. It swings open.

"Tas?!"

--------------------

A/N: I have had really bad writers block for this fan fic but I finally came up with something. It's not very good but the next part will be better, I promise.

~Melody~