Chapter 3: VMA's

Chapter 3: VMA's

Kendall links arms with Bree and walks down the red carpet while Sammy, Lily and I following. Carlos, James and Logan had to work which was disappointing. Cameras flash everywhere and celebrities were being interviewed. Brendall walks off and Sammy, Lily and I just wander around. We answer a few questions for some interviewers and then head inside the building. We sit in our seats which are near the backstage entry so we can hurry back when we need to get ready. Cloudia was here which I was not happy about. Explanation: she brought Ashleigh. They were a few rows back and Ashleigh was trying to get photos with as many celebrities as she could. Cloudia was just sitting there, smitten with Ashleigh. Something about Ashleigh suddenly changing her own sexual orientation didn't seem right. I focus on the people receiving awards. Although I was really... words can't explain how I felt when I saw Miley Cyrus with Robin Thic. My childhood was smashed into a million pieces by Hannah Montana! I can't believe that one of the two songs we were doing was hers! A backstage lady comes over to get us. We leave Kendall and walk backstage. We are led to our dressing room where we get out of our dresses and all put on high waisted denim shorts and button up shirts. Matching outfits, yay! I completely forgot that we have been wearing our masks all night. They were all denim in our favorite colours. The same backstage lady puts wires down the back of our shirts and gives us each a microphone headset. We are then rushed off to hair and makeup where people fix a few things. The people then take us backstage.

"... The Masked Girls!" The loud speaker yells and everyone starts screaming. We walk out on stage and the music stars playing.

"Hey everyone!" Sammy yells.

"Before we start we would just like to say that we love you and your work Miley, but this is what we prefer." I say.

[Bree:]

Boom clap
Boom de clap de clap

[Sammy:]

Boom-boom clap
Boom de clap de clap

[Melody:]

Boom-boom clap
Boom de clap de clap

[Lily:]

Boom-boom clap
Boom de clap de clap

[Sammy:]

Try it with me, here we go.
Boom-boom clap
Boom de clap de clap
That's right
Boom de clap de clap
Boom-boom clap
Boom de clap de clap

[Melody:]

1-2-3 everybody come on off your seats,
I'm gonna tell you bout a beat,
That's gonna make you move your feet.

[Bree:]

I'll give the barbecue,
Show and tell your how to move,
If you're 5 or 82,
This is something you can do.

[All:]

Pop it, lock it, polka-dot it
Countrify it then hip-hop it.
Put your hawk in the sky,
And move side-to-side.
Jump to the left, stick it, glide.
Zig-zag, across the floor
Shuffle in diagonal,
When the drum hits, hands on your hips.
One-footed, 180 twist.
Then a zig-zag, step slide
Lean it left, clap 3 times
Shake it out, head to toe
Throw it all together, that's how we roll.

[Sammy and Bree (Lily and Melody):]

Do the hoedown (throwdown)

[All:]

Throw it all together, that's how we roll.

[Lily:]

We get to 4, 5, 6
And you're feeling busted,
But it's not time to quit,
Practice makes you perfect.