Chapter 31: Made With Love

"Babe..." Logan whined as I got out of bed early the next morning.

"What?" I say in the same tone.

"Come back and cuddle..."

"I can't..."

"Why?"

"Cause," I quickly put my hair in a messy bun. "it's a secret." He groans and I giggle.

"Pleeeeease?"

"Nope." I walk out of the room and into my little office, locking the door behind me. Today was our anniversary, and it's all that Logan seems to be talking about. I was making him something simple but with love. Logan was, still, obsessed with Batman, so I found this pattern to make a Batman pillow. Pulling out my sewing machine I continue to sew the pillow that I had been secretly making. I finish the last stitch and look at my work. "Perfect." I say. 

"Melody." Logan sings from the other side of the door.

"Coming." I unlock the door.

"Happy anniversary baby." He pulls me into a hug.

"Happy anniversary." I say back.

"I made breakfast." I smile at him and peck his lips. But before I skip downstairs I hold up the pillow I had made. "Wow! Did you make this?"

"Yup."

"Thank you! It's so cool!"

"Now, let's eat!"

After breakfast I go into the lounge and smile at what I saw. Logan had set up a blanket fort, movies were stacked up in piles next to the TV and a bunch of board games were inside the fort. "This is perfect." I say as he comes up behind me.

"You're perfect." I roll my eyes but don't say anything as Logan starts to kiss my neck.

"What movie should we watch first?" I asks.

"You choose."

"Come on." I crawl into the fort, Logan following after me. For the rest of the day we cuddled, watched movies and had fun...

--------------------

A/N: I know I said I would update last week but it's this stupid weather which keeps making the internet glitch! I had to write this three times! I'm so sorry guys.

~Melody~