Chapter 32: Things Finally Work Out

Life finally seemed to be back to normal, at least as normal as possible when you know BTR. We were still filming episodes for 'Hunters', our Nick show which is doing very well. Our YouTube channel was still going as it was before but we weren't posting as many covers. We had finished recording our album which was just a bunch of covers. So much has happened and so fast, it feels good now that everything is slowing down. I was watching TV when the phone rang. "I'll get it!" Logan yells from the kitchen. "Hello." I hear him say. "I'm good, thanks. I'll get her for you." I sigh and get up from the couch, making my way to the kitchen. "It's Mother-Duck." I laugh at my mum's nickname that she seemed to of gained from all my friends.

"Hello Mother-Duck."

"Hello Duckling number two. I was wondering if we could have a little, and by little I mean you and Logan, Bree, Lily, Sammy and company, family dinner at this so called party house? We can have pizza and play a giant game of Taboo. And I'll be nice to have a good family gathering to catch up." I smile at  Mum's plan.

"That sounds great. Let's plan it. You wanna come over now and start planning?"

"I'll be over in a few." She hangs up the phone.

"Mother-Duck is coming over!" I call out to Logan, wherever he is in the house.

"Ok!" Logan yells back. Mum was at the door in a few, as she said.

"Let's start planning!" She goes into the lounge where she sits down on the couch and hands me a piece of paper. "Here is the guest list."

~Melody and Logan
~Bree's family and Kendall
~Lily's family and James
~Sammy's family and Carlos
~Cloudia and Emma

"Little." I laugh at what she said before about it being a 'little family dinner'. "Now I see why you need the party house."

"Well they are all family though. We're one, big, happy family."

"I love you, Mum"

"I love you too, darling."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The next evening everything had been planned, sorted and was happening. Cloudia and Emma were the last to arrive. "That's everyone." I say as I walk into the lounge of the party house. Everyone was mingling and talking. I smile. Mum was right, we are one, big, happy family. Logan comes over to me. "Now why are you over here smiling like a idiot?" I roll my eyes.

"Come stand next to me." Logan does so. "Now, look at this." I gesture to everyone. "How could one not smile at that?"

--------------------

A/N: Only about eight chapters left! I'M FREAKING OUT PEOPLE! This year is going really fast for me!

~Melody~