Chapter 5: All is Revealed

Scott called us in again the next day for another meeting. I guess he was able to tell us what the plot for the show was now, the title as well I'm guessing. We meet Ciara outside the Nickelodeon offices. "Hello again." I say. "Long time no see."

"I know right! It's been forever!" She laughs. Scott walks around the corner and straight into the meeting room, signaling for us to follow him.

"Good morning ladies. Please sit." We take our seats. "Now-"

"PleasetellmethatyouaregoingtotellustheplotoftheshowcauseIdon'tthinkIcanwaitanylonger. And. I. Am. Excited!" Lily blurts out in one breath. It takes us all a while to process what she said. Bree turns to Scott.

"Did we forget to mention that she has moments where she isn't the sane one of the group?" Ciara, Sammy and I nod and Scott laughs.

"Don't worry, you five a more sane than my previous casts that I have worked with. Not including you Ciara, you are very sane." Ha, the BTR cast isn't sane. He turns to Lily who had managed to collect herself. "Yes I am going to be revealing the plot AND title." We all lean forward in our seats, waiting for him to tell us. "The show is about five best friends who may seem ordinary but actually aren't. They are supernatural hunters who are trained by their high school janitor underneath the school. It may sound similar to 'The Troop' but it's actually quite different. But not only do they have to balance their jobs, the have to keep up with their school work and make sure that no one finds out about them." Huh, that was not expected, on the other hand I love supernatural shows.

"Finally! A new supernatural show on Nick!" Sammy cheers.

"So you like the idea?"

"Yes!" We all reply to Scott.

"Good! Now parts. Ciara, your character is the youngest and smartest of the group and you skipped a year of school so you are in the same year level as the other four. Name: Georgia West. Age: 14."
Ciara nods and Scott hands her a paper description of her character.

"Bree. Your character is the athletic one of the group, sensitive yet competitive. Name: Clara Sia. Age: 15." He turns to Sammy.

"Sammy. Your character is the bubbly social one who is serious at work but loves to throw parties. Name: Alex Jenks. Age: 15." He then turns to Lily.

"Lily. Your character is the artistic one. Always painting and drawing. Name: Maddy Parker. Age: 15." Finally, Scott turns to me. I'm so excited to hear what my character is.

"Melody. Your character is the one who is very imaginative, strategic and sneaky. Name: Bella Jones. Age: 15." When he slides me the character info sheet, I quickly skim over it before putting it in my bag. We discussed some more matters like how much we can tell to the public and stuff. We all go home shortly after the meeting, only chatting for a bit. I drive home quickly so I can see Logan. I walk through the front door as it was open.

"Logan?!" I call out, walking into the kitchen. He was on his phone.

"I got to go but I'll call you some other time. Bye." Logan quickly hangs up the phone.

"Uh, who was that?" I ask. I think this was the second time he had quickly ended a call with someone but I don't really remember as I was half asleep on the first time.

"Uh, it was Dustin. He rang me up to chat cause his girlfriend is out of town."

"Ok then..." I go and give him a hug and he kisses the top of my head.

"So Tinker-Bell," -he uses his nickname for me- "how was the meeting?"

"It was good! We found out our characters and we can only tell the public the names of them."

"Good thing I'm in close with the stars then." He winks at me.

"Very close." I say before pecking him on the lips. "I will be playing Bella Jones." Logan laughs.

"Bet that made you happy, the name Bella I mean."

"Got that right." We continue to talk about the show but I notice that Logan seems to be a little distracted. I pretend not to notice, even though it made me annoyed that his mind was somewhere else while I was telling him about the start of my career. What could he be thinking about?

--------------------

A/N: I don't have much to say for this chapter besides from that the next chapter will be completely revolved around BTR! :D

~Melody~