Chapter 4: Ciara Joins The Crew... Sorta

Sammy, Lily, Bree and I were called into the Nickelodeon office today. We walk inside and Ciara was sitting at the meeting table. "Ciara!" We all yell, she laughs.

"Hey." She stands up and hugs everyone.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I have no clue. They just called me here."

"Well we have no clue either so..." Lily looks around. "What to do while we wait."

"I have a pack of cards." Bree says.

"Why on earth do you have a pack of cards?" Sammy asks, shaking her head.

"Not sure."

"Ditto." We play cards and mess around while we wait. It was nearly half an hour till Scott Fellows, creator of our soon to be TV show, showed up.

"Sorry I'm late girls, something came up with one of my other shows." He sits down at the table.

"It's ok." Bree packs up the cards and puts them in her bag.

"Now Ciara," Scott starts. "you're probably wondering what you are doing here."

"I am..." Ciara replies.

"Well, I want you to be apart of these girls new show as one of the five main characters."

"Seriously? You want me to work with these legends?" -Scott nods- "I would love to."

"Then it's settled. The five of you get along really well which is why I had to add Ciara to the gang."

"One question. What is the show actually about?"

"We would like to know that as well." Lily says.

"Can't tell you yet. But all will be revealed soon." Scott stands up. "That's all for now ladies. I'll call you all in when I am able to tell you more information." All us girls stand up and leave the building.

"Now what?" Sammy says when we walk outside.

"I was expecting the meeting to be longer, my mom isn't coming for another hour." Ciara sighs.

"Text your mum and tell her to pick you up from the party house. It's closer to your place." I say.

"We can have a party, AT the party house!" Bree squeals.

"Party of five. I like the sound of that." Lily says.

"Ok, I'll tell my mom to pick me up from their." Ciara pulls out her phone and starts to tap away. Sammy drives us to the party house and the first thing we do is go into our sleepover room. "So this is where The Masked Girls film most of the time."

"Yes it is." Bree says. "We call it the sleepover room." We laugh at Bree's weirdness.

"And because we have a few friends who we will invite for sleepover, we have spare mattresses under our beds." Sammy says.

"I don't really think that Ciara wants to have a lesson on the room." I point out. "Let's play the game of life instead." I set up the board game and we laugh the whole time. I can see why Scott wanted Ciara to join the cast, she is practically the fifth Masked Girl, but she doesn't sing with us and hasn't been in a episode. She should so be a reoccurring member or something. I'm confusing myself but oh well. Ciara's mum arrives just after we finished the game and takes Ciara home.

--------------------

A/N: Hey, sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been at my grandparents and my cousins (@Nothing2CHere). Not a very interesting chapter but it is important somehow... Anyway, I've been addicted to writing this other fan fiction that I have planned (yes it's BTR) and I might be publishing it soon, what y'all think of that? :)

~Melody~