Chapter 30: One Problem Sorted

Melody's P.O.V: 

I check my phone to see if I had any new messages from either Cloudia or Emma. But, like the last time I checked, there was nothing. I wanted to know if Cloudia was ok. I sigh and put my phone back down on the table, only to have Logan's hand come from behind me, take it and put it in his back pocket. "Babe. You need to stop worrying." Logan rests his head on top of mine. I sigh again.

"I just want to know if she's ok. It was only yesterday that her relationship with Ashleigh ended."

"Exactly. Give her a bit of space, she will come around eventually." I turn around to face Logan.

"You're right. Besides, I will get to see her later today."

"Well what do you want to do till then?" Logan asks and I smile up at him.

"Ummm... you wanna go to the park?" I suggest.

"Let's go!" Logan runs over to the front door and I laugh at my weird boyfriend. We walk to the park across the road and play on the playground, like the little kids we are, chasing each other around. I hide under the slide, waiting for Logan to come and find me.I hold my breathe as I hear Logan walking nearby. "Hmmm... I wonder where Melody could be." He says sarcastically. He jumps off the playground and comes over to my hiding place. "Found you." I giggle and cover my eyes with my hands.

"If I can't see you then you can't see me." I could tell that Logan was rolling his eyes at me. 

"Sure I can't see you." He pulls me out from under the slide and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"What do you want to do now?" I ask.

"Mind if we join you?" I turn to see Cloudia and Emma walking towards us hand in hand. "Also before you ask or say anything, yes. Emma and I are official." They smile at each other.

"Yay!" I go and give both of them a hug. Things finally seem to be going good.

--------------------

A/N: OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I MEANT TO UPLOAD THIS LAST WEEK! There was this freak storm that covered half of New Zealand last week (it was horrifying) and water got in the power box so the internet glitched out and the power stuffed up etc...

I'm also going to update again tomorrow :)

~Melody~