Chapter 34

Aphmau POV

I help Mitch up after shoving everybody off of him since they were also on me.

"Thanks..." He drifts off. I guess that's probably because we keep teleporting to him again.

"No problemo!" I say before turning and walking off. I'm nearly out the door when I somehow walk into a wall. Wait, that's not a wall.

"What happened to obeying orders?" Castor says, his arms crossed. I awkwardly laugh.

"Well they would have never came back if I didn't go help them." I say, trying to walk past him but he just drags me to the couch instead and sits me down.

"You didn't tell anybody else but the girls, disobeying their orders. What if the squids attacked you while you went to find them?" He scolds me. I just shrink down in the couch.

"They couldn't have fitting me because the forest is enchanted. They can't teleport to any of the rivers or ponds their because magic cannot be used." I say but he doesn't forgive me just yet.

"You are grounded! Give me your phone." I take out my phone from my pocket and give it to him. He still holds his hand out, making me sigh before taking the phone out of my socks and three out of my storage. What? Just in case of emergencies.

"How many phones do you have?" He holds them all, shocked. I just shrug.

"What if my phone ran out of batteries? I need a spare." I say. "Don't you have spare phones?" I tilt my head to the side. He gives me a look.

"I'm a superhero. I don't need more than one phone because I can mind link the others." I pull him down next to me and start stroking his head.

"You poor poor human being." I can hear everybody in the background trying not to laugh.

"Wait, if Jess is grounded then shouldn't you take her charm as well? It can turn into anything she wants it to turn into." Jin, the one who is now going to get the silent treatment, asks. Good thing I already have the things I need from the charm anyway.

"Good point. Hand it over Jess." I sigh before turning my charm into a necklace before giving it to him. It's just a simple chain, nothing more. "Now go to your room while I talk with the others." I stand up and walk out of the living room and into my room in silence, Quentin following me. As soon as I reach my empty room, I shut and lock the door, taking out my stick and book. I put a seal on the door with a few slashes.

"What did you do?" Quentin asks, tilting his head, making him look cute.

"I'm going to take you to get your own Phoenix charm. If anybody asks, it wasn't me." I explain to him before picking him up with my bag of materials. I draw a symbol in the air before closing my eyes from the bright light. I open them again to see that I'm at the factory. I quickly run over to the alter.

"This looks complicated." Q says. I set up the equipment, ignoring him.

"Done! Just throw this chain in and step away." I hand him the chain and he throws it in, showing us the bright beam coming from the sun. Good thing we didn't have to wait for night with this enchantment since I couldn't be bothered to wait. As soon as the light is gone, I walk over and pick up the chain with a water stone on the bottom and a note. I read the name on the note. My name. "Put this chain on." I put the chain on him and a cloud of white smoke covers him. As soon as it disappears, he is back into his blue human form.

"My human form! It's back!" He starts to cheer. I smile at him before opening the note.

Dear Jessica,

Congratulations on finding the Sky Army but your journey isn't over yet. You need to train in fighting. Call your charm to you and imagine going into your storage room. You should get something called a spectral key. Use this to enter your own space. It is unlimited. Keep the key with you at all times and don't lose it.

Phoenix Goddess

Well that was unexpected. I do as the note says and call my charm. It appears on my head in its garland form. I then imagine going into the storage itself. I feel something in my hand. I open it to see a key. The spectral key.

"What's that?" Quentin asks.

"It's a key." I send back my charm to Castor before he notices that it's gone and I hold the key out in front of me. "Give me a minute." I say before turning the key like the air is a door. I feel wind rushing past me before I am in the sky. Well it looks like the sky but what I have heard about these keys is that it takes you into another dimension. I look around to see all of the stuff I put in my storage, including my suit. I walk over to it, gliding my fingers over it. I then walk over to one of the stone swords. Suddenly, a bright light shines from the sword, making me look away. So many bright lights today. I turn to the sword to see a pure white sword. The sword from my Irene form. I smile before walking back to the floating key in the air, turning it, letting me leave. It's a nice room. Very spacious.

"Your back!" Q shouts. I smile at him and nod.

"Let's get back before people start to worry. Turn back into mudkip form for now." He does as I say and I teleport us back to my room.