Chapter 86: Revelation

Comenzar desde el principio

"And I was battling with him too, until something hit me!" Hana turned to Chibita. "Chibita-kun, do you know what else happened? I'm pretty sure we all passed out!"

Chibita looked at the body that was covered by the blanket. "...It's Hatabou."

Hana and Yuki looked at each other in confusion, while Iyami scowled. He would have crossed his arms, but he was doing as Kaoru told him; trying to wake up Totoko by gently patting her face. "Me thinks it's rude to cover up someone with a blanket like that!"

"It ain't rude if the guy's dead, Iyami." Chibita mumbled.

At that statement, Osomatsu suddenly flinched. "D-dead..?"

"..I was bein' controlled by something. And so was Totoko. Three of us were left standing before Hatabou died.. and that was me, Totoko.. and Jyushi over there." Everyone turned to the unconscious Jyushi on Dekapan's arms. "But.. I don't blame 'im. He was being forced to fight against his brother after all. I remember.. hearing Osomatsu scream out after hearing Tougou's name. Then he passed out.. but we were being forced to fight against you guys. Hana and Yuki were fightin' Todo, but Kara joined in to protect him. Iyami was fightin' Lonely. Totoko and I were fightin'.." He turned to Osomatsu. "..Wait a minute.. we were fighting you.. but we weren't..?"

"..Osomatsu was unconscious when we were all fighting." Iyami spoke up. "And the one you were fighting.. he wasn't wearing formal clothes, right? He was wearing a hoodie. And his hair was messy, his eyes were red.. it wasn't this Osomatsu. If me remembers correctly.. there were two Osomatsus that time. This one, but he was unconscious and Kara was holding him.. and another one was fighting alongside Ichi, Lonely, and Kara."

While everyone looked at each other in confusion, Dekapan joined in. "So are you implying it's the other Matsuno Osomatsu? The one of this world?"

"They're.. they're not implying anything." Osomatsu looked at them. "He was here. I know it. He was helping us.. the other me. He apparently saved Lonely from Jiguzou, and stopped Nyaa-chan from choking the hell out of Todo.. and I'm sure he helped the others as well." He could feel it in his gut, and it was best to trust his instincts.

Everyone else couldn't understand what they were talking about, and Hana voiced their thoughts. "I don't get it! Other Osomatsu? Two of them? Is that about the other-dimension-crap you guys were talking about earlier? 'Cuz I don't get it!"

"..Hana." Hana turned to Dekapan. "Osomatsu-kun right here.. he's not one of us. Now, I'm not saying he's an alien.. but he's not from this world."

Yuki jolted a bit. "I.. I always felt something around him. That something.. was off." He looked apologetic as he said that. "I'm not saying that I never trusted Osomatsu-san!"

Kaoru placed a hand on Osomatsu's shoulder, worry visible on his features. "But he has the same face as my Osomatsu-kun! Plus, he says he remembers every single moment of his childhood.. so who else could he be? This is Osomatsu-kun!"

"No he's not." Dekapan glanced at them. "He's Osomatsu from another dimension. Not ours. He's not Osomatsu-kun."

"S-so.." Homura twiddled her fingers together, sweating anxiously. "W-who is.. Osomatsu-san.. really..?"

"...I am me." Osomatsu replied, taking a deep breath. He saw Chibita and Iyami give him nods, as well as Dekapan. He didn't plan on getting this much people involved with his problem, but it seemed as if he had no choice. "..I know all of you, but.. in a way, you guys aren't you? I've been friends with Chibita, Iyami, Hatabou, Professor Dekapan, Totoko-chan.. but in a way, they're different from you guys." He was honestly so bad at explaining this, and he silently wished that Todo and Kara were around to help him.