Chapter 34

I wake up to the sound of a scream. I panic for a moment thinking that something is wrong. I frantically jump out of bed and go to reach for my pistol which is tucked away in my bag when I hear Lafayette laughing.

He grabs my hand and pulls me back down into bed. "It's the baby Y/N" he murmurs, an amused smirk on his face.

"Oh...ya. I forgot..." I say rather embarrassed about my reaction and he lets out another laugh.

      "What would you like to do today?" I ask him and he shrugs. Since he doesn't say anything I continue, "I think it would be nice to go someplace just the two of us, let Hamilton and Eliza catch up and all."

      "Oui I would like that." He says smiling as he gets out of bed and starts to get ready.

     Laf leaves the room for a moment and I get out of bed and grab go to my bag to see what I could wear.

     Nothing I have is fir for wearing anymore. I only brought a couple of things with me from when I left home and by now they're all tattered. I sigh to myself and sit down on the bed again, staring at my clothes and feeling sorry for myself.

     After a few minutes Lafayette comes back into the room holding a dress. I look up at him confused.

      "I knew you didn't have any suitable clothes...Eliza was more than happy to lend you something before we can get you your own." He says and I smile, standing up and taking the dress from him. "Thank you."

A/N: sorry this is so short but I haven't updated for awhile and I wanted to update something. Hopefully I'll get another update later on today or tomorrow at the latest. Thanks for reading X