Chapter 17

"Laf when I was taken by...well I don't know who.. He did things to me. Laf...he raped me."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Lafayette's POV *

     As she said those words my heart stopped. I didn't know what to say or do. Looking at her she is so fragile and delicate. The thought of someone hurting her. I'm filled with sadness but also anger. 

     She's sitting beside me looking so scared and weak. I can't just sit here while the man who did this to her is still breathing. No way.

     I stand up from the bed without saying a word. "Laf...are you mad?" She asks me nervously with tears running down her face. How could she think that I would be mad at her for this?

     I shake my head and bend down to kiss her on the head. "Y/N... Don't ever think that for one second. I'm going to find the man who did this to you and tear him to pieces." I tell her before I walk toward the tent door. "I'll send someone in before I go so you won't be alone." I say and head out despite her protests. "Laf! No! Please it won't change anything. You could get hurt!" I hear her shout at me, but I have to do this.

     I have Mulligan go and take care of her. He was coming back as I left the tent and was so relieved that Y/N was okay. I didn't tell him where I was going. He'd only try and stop me. 

     I amn't sure where to go so I decide to go and ask Washington. He always knows everything that goes on in camp.

     I burst into his office unannounced. He looks up angrily to see who just barged in but his expression softens when he sees me.

     "Washington. Where is he?" I ask him straight out. He gives me an exasperated look. "No way in hell am I telling you." "Why not?!" I say angrily. "Because...we need him..." He says suspiciously. "Washington what? Why would he important to you?" I'm getting confused now. "What's going on?"

     "Lafayette...I went to his tent after I dropped Y/N back...I found some things in his possession that lead me to believe..." "Washington what is it?!" I practically shout. This is starting to irritate me. He takes a deep breath and looks me in the eye.

     "He's a redcoat Laf.  He's been spying for the British government."

A/N: HAPPY HAMILVERSARY!!!💖🎉🎈✨🎊🎂💞
I wish this would've been better since it's been exactly one year since Hamilton started on Broadway but I tried my best X thanks for reading, voting and commenting. I really appreciate it. I hope you're enjoying!