"Whatever," he said as he pushed and shoved the dress over her head.

It took a while, but he eventually got the dress fully on her.

"Done!" he yelled, feeling accomplished.

Just then the bell rang.

Isaac shoved the baby to me," you take it."

"No, you!" I shoved the baby back to him.

Then, before he could give it back to me, I ran out the door.

"Grey!" I heard Isaac yell from behind me.

I just chuckled.

About half way I felt someone lift me over there shoulder.

It was Isaac...

"Isaac what's wrong with you! Put me down! This might be ok in stories, but in real life we'll get in trouble!"

"We are in a story, we're just characters in a werewolf story on this website. We're not real at all," he explained.

I paused for a second.

"Well, yeah but we're not supposed to know that!" I yelled back at him.

"True," he agreed.

"Still, can you put me down?" I asked.

"One sec."

He pulled my backpack off my back and shoved the fake baby from science class in there.

He then let me down, then ran.

I would chase after him, but the bell was about to ring, and I was lazy.

In P.E. class today, we were doing football.

Our teacher said we didn't need to be good at it, we just had to put in effort, and know how to play. Which was good for me since I suck at football.

But, it wasn't a worry for the rest of the kids in my P.E. class, because half of them were on the football team, the other half on the soccer team.

Isaac was also in my P.E class, but he usually doesn't speak to me unless he has to.

I got changed quickly, of course gossiping with the other girls stereotypically.

We sat outside in the grass for a bit, while the teacher, Mr. Bee, lectured us on how to play football safely.

He then assigned us groups, most of the football jocks were on the same group, leaving me with the soccer players...

Isaac was on the other team.

"1 2 3 hut!" The football jocks started off with the ball, they passed it around the field back and forth, my team barely able to tackle one of them.

They instantly scored a goal and our team was already exhausted.

I just stood to the side honestly, yelling encouraging things to my teammates so it would seem like I was putting in effort.