"She's not my girlfriend, she's just a friend from school," Grimm explained.

"Why she here?" the man asked while taking a gulp of the soda right from the bottle.

"She's tutoring me," Grimm answered.

"Oh, cuz you're failing science."
"I'm not failing!" Grimm argued with him, "I'm just struggling."

"Mmmhhh," the man said, honestly not convinced.

Grimm just sighed.
"Grey, this is my brother, Grayson," Grimm introduced.

Grimm's bro laughed," haha, your name is my nickname, Gray."

I smiled.

"Why aren't you at college? Did they finally kick you out for being to dumb?"  Grimm asked.

He just laughed," ha, I wish. But, no my buds wanted to hang tonight, but we can't hang out without video games, and Andy's game console isn't working, so we had to come over here."

"I didn't hear your friends upstairs."

"Yeah, they're coming in a bit. Hopefully I don't eat all this pizza before they get here. Does your girlfriend want a slice?" Grayson asked.

"She's not my...whatever," Grimm gave up mid-sentence.

"Sure, I like pizza," I said.
I got up and grabbed a slice.

Grayson went back upstairs taking his glass of soda and the rest of the pizza with him.

When he was gone Grimm told me, " you know he was just joking when he said you were pretty, you're actually not."

I got up and walked over to the soda bottle Grayson had left out, luckily there was still some in there.

I splashed the soda all over Grimm's face.

"Am I pretty now?" I asked in a high-pitched voice.

"I guess i deserved that," Grimm sighed, and I nodded.

"You still didn't answer my question. Am I pretty now?" I asked again, I tried to purposely sound girly, he knew I was joking.

"If you get me some water," he then smiled at me.

I got up and got him some water, I mean, I did pour soda on him.

I sat down next to him again.
"Thanks," he said, before pouring the water, with ice, onto my head.

The ice cubes fell onto the floor, some fell on my lap.

I gasped, even tho I should've seen that coming.

After that, we luckily got some studying in. Then we heard another ring at the door.

Then footsteps came down the stairs again.

"Wassup!" and "hey!" was all I heard from over there.

For some reason, they came into the kitchen.

"Woah, Grimm actually got a girlfriend?!" one of the guy's said when they saw me, they put their hand on their chest.

"That's what I thought!" Grayson agreed.

"We're not dating!" Grimm argued.

This other guy came up to Grimm and touched his face," woah dude, your face is sticky."

There were a total of 6 guys in the kitchen, including Grayson, not including Grimm.

"Wait, if you're not dating, then why is she here?" another guy asked.

"Tutoring." Grimm answered.

"Oh, cuz you're failing science," they all said together, at the same time.

"I'm not failing!" Grimm yelled.

"Mmmhhh," they all said together, not convinced.

"Why is her hair wet?" another guy asked, touching my hair.
I instantly pulled back.

"Did you spill water on another girl again?" Grayson asked," you know he only does that to the girls he fancies(fancy means like like in Britain)."

"I only did that cuz she spilled soda on me!" Grimm yelled.

Grayson just rolled his eyes.

"Come on, guys," he yelled, and he and his 'gang' went upstairs.

"I think I should go now, it's getting pretty late," I suggested. The rain had stopped outside, and it was totally dark outside.

"That was fun, I hope you actually learned something."

"Yeah, I learned not to invite girls over when my brother's home."

I laughed.

Instead of leaving I decided to watch the tv in his living room for a bit, again.

I knew he wouldn't mind, so I didn't bother asking.

I layed down on the couch and switched the channel to something I liked.

I watched until my eyes got droopy and I eventually had to close them.

(A/n Longer chapter for you guys! Since the last one was super short... ps the people in the video at the top☝️☝☝ the girl in the video is supposed to play Grey in this story, and the guy in the video is supposed to play Lycan in the story, you can look at their names in the cast, or just ask their names in the comments. pps that video is like 3 years old so they probably look totally different right now)