Chapter 37: The Truth with Rin and Takashi

Rin

I continue watched Yukine being surrounded by a bunch of people that so happy to see him alive. When I saw Naruto and Yukine hugging, my heart felt warm and fuzzy. It's like there were meant to be brothers.

I'm so happy that I can see him be happy for once in his life. I've never seen him be this happy with someone. He usually be very happy with me but never with others. Instead, he be a shadow to them and just walked away from him.

As I was watching Yukine being happy, I heard a familiar voice coming from my head.

"So, that person is Yukine Narukami?" It said. "What an interesting boy."

"Annaisha? Is that you?" I said in my mind.

"Yes, child I am here with you once again." She answered.

"But how? I thought you were no longer with me anymore." I remember what she said.

"That's true, however I felt I should continue to be in your journey." She replied.

I was astonished. "I...I don't know what to say. Thank you, I really need to talk to you. It's uh...very important."

"I see...What do you want to talk about?" She asked.

"I'll talk to you when I find somewhere that is quiet." I said as I decided to leave the funeral.

But, before I left, I wrote Yukine a note to tell him that to meet me at the Hokage Monument since he loves it there.

I left the tower and headed to the monument. By the time I arrived, I sat down on top of the 3rd's head.

"So, my child, what is that you wanted to talk?"

Meanwhile back in the funeral (Yukine)

I've been hugged, tears all over myself, and so much love all around me. It's like I'm reborn. By the end of the funeral, Naruto and Akaashi want to go home together.

Then I remember something. Someone was missing and I realized Rin wasn't around. I search around the place till I found a letter on a chair. I picked it up and started to read.

Yuki-Kun,

Meet me at the Hokage Monument when you finish reuniting with your family. We'll continue our conversation earlier from there.

Rin

'Rin-Chan....' I put the letter in my pocket as I walked to everyone who's waiting for me.

"I'm sorry, Guys. There's someone that I need to talk to." I explained to them.

"What? But you just got back to us, Yukine-Sensei." Sakura said.

"Look, I know you're happy that I'm alive and I'm really happy to be with you guys again, but there's something I have to do." I replied.

"Then let me be with you, Yukine." Takashi said. "I'm not gonna make the same mistakes again."

"Me too, Big Bro." Naruto also joined in.