Chapter 13: Home Sweet Home

"Big Bro~~! Are we there yet?" Naruto whining asked while dragging his backpack on the dusty trail.

"I'm sure that we should be close to home right now." I answered. "Just a little bit further."

"Are you sure? We've been walking for like hours, dattebayo." Naruto complaining.

"You sure impatient when it comes to traveling." I chuckled at him.

"I'm so tired~~! Can't we take a break?"

"Let me think about it." I stop and put on my thinking face. "...... No."

"OH COME ON!" He snarled at me.

"I'm just joking. Let's take a br-" Suddenly, I saw a big green gate from the distance.

"Huh? What is it?" Naruto look at me confused.

"Look there." I pointed in front of us.

"FINALLY! Onward, Big Bro!" He said as he got on my back again.

"*sigh* Why do I have to give you a piggyback ride?" I said to myself as Naruto laughed.

"Because you love me." He grinned at me.

I chuckled at him. "Of course, dummy. Hang on tight!" I grab his legs and dash my way to the front  gate.

I ran for my life and Naruto holding tight, laughing crazy. I'd also chuckled until we reach to the front gate.

I slowly drop Naruto and walk to Izumo and Kotetsu. I was about to talk until a memory started to refresh my mind.

The memory show me that me, Izumo, and Kotetsu are good buddies when was little. Huh? So that's why they asked that question to me.

I smirked and I told Naruto to wait here for a bit. He was confused at first, but nodded. I grab my mask from my bag. Oh yeah, I made a mask back when we were away from Konoha. Just to hide my identity from enemies. It's basically a ski mask.

I put it on and walk over to them with my katana on my hand. They notice me as they ran in front of me.

"Who the hell are you? What do you want?" Izumo said exclaimed.

"I want your soul! Your delicious young soul!" I said with a deep voice. "You two would make a fine meal for me!"

"Our what? Like that's going to happen, you freak." Kotetsu said as they got to there battle stance.

"Snrk! Hahaha!" I started to laugh. The reason I laugh is because they're face was priceless.

"What's so funny? Answer me!" Izumo yelled.

"Hahaha! S-Stop making that face!!" I laugh hysterically as they were really confused. I pull myself together as I put back my katana and remove my mask.

I look at them as they were shocked. I chuckled at them. "Izumo, Kotetsu, still the same."

"Y-Yukine? Is that you?" Izumo asked with a shocked tone.

"The one and only "The Prodigy of Konoha" at your service." I eye closed smile at them.

They stood there for a second until they ran to me and hug me tightly.

"G-Guys! Y-You're s-strangling me!" I tried to pry off the hug. "C-Can't breathe!"

"Oh, sorry!" They said as they release me and I took a deep breath.

"I'm *cough* good." I said while I inhale and exhale.

"I thought you were dead. What happen to you?" Kotetsu asked very curious.