Chapter 12: Brotherly Bond

3 Years later...

It was about time to head back to the village and Naruto is ready. Actually, he is more than ready. I've watched Naruto become stronger and he has improving a lot. But most of all, from the past 3 years, Naruto was happy. Happy that his life isn't miserable than he was before and I was the one who changed it.

As for me, I've successfully know every jutsu that Minato, Kakashi, Jiraiya, and 3rd Hokage that have taught me when I was young. It's amazing that these skills are amazing and very powerful. Still, the mysterious jutsu that was on my bio, I just couldn't know about it. It's very difficult to learn it and it doesn't make any sense to execute it. Maybe I should have a talk with Lord Hokage about it. He should have the answer to my problem.

Oh yeah, Naruto's appearance change. His hair is was now long just like Minato's. His clothes is different. He now wears a orange shirt with a black/white hoodie with the Uzumaki symbol behind his back, black ninja pants, and my old pair of white sneakers. Also, he put his kunai holster on his right leg.

As for me, I also change my appearance. My blonde hair was also long like Minato's and I'm attractive. I'm like bragging about my looks, huh? Anyways, I wear a white longe sleeve shirt with my Narukami symbol on my left shoulder and the uzumaki symbol on the back, an olive ninja pants, and all black shoes. I also wear fingerless left gloves, kunai holster on my right leg, and my whole right arm is bandages.

Me and Naruto were packing our stuff and we headed to Tsunade's place. As we got there, I knock at her and waited. Once it was open, Tsunade immediately hug me. She wasn't sad nor angry.

"Tsunade?" I was frozen as I look at her confused.

"Sorry about that." Tsunade let go of me. "I just wanted to hug you because you're heading back to the village."

"You know this isn't goodbye, right? We'll see each other again in the near future." I smiled at him.

"I know that. Just be careful, okay? And take care of Naruto." Tsunade said as I nodded. "It is your responsibility to be with him."

"Of course, I won't leave him by his side." I nodded.

"That's the all I need to know and I'll take your word from it." She gave me another hug. "I'll see you around, Yukine. Have a safe journey."

"You too, Tsunade. Don't drink or gamble too much."

"Ha, like that's going to happen." She smirked as she gave Naruto a hug too. "Take care of your big brother, Naruto."

"Yes, Grandma Tsunade!" He grinned at him.

We waved each other goodbye as we left her place. During our walk, Shizune came up to us and hug both of us. She cried a little bit but, she knows that we meet again soon. After we say our goodbyes, we stood and look back at the village that we stayed one last time and we started walking to Konoha.

During our walk to the leaf village, it was quiet. So I decided to have a small talk to Naruto for a little bit.

"You ready to go home?" I asked Naruto.

"You bet! It's been a while seeing the leaf village." Naruto grinned at me, having his arms behind his head.

"You ain't the only who thinks that. It really has been 3 years of training and now you are getting closer to become Hokage." I closed-eye smiled at him.

Naruto stopped his tracks, making me stop and look at him. He staring at the ground and lips turns into a smile. "It's because you, Grandma Tsunade, and Shizune helped and supported me. But the person who was there for me since the beginning was you. You've gave me the best thing in life."

"Is that so? What did I gave you?" I asked him curious.

He look up with watery eyes. "...What is like to have someone who is family to me. What it feel to have someone who loves me like family. What it feels like to have a brother who took care for me, and protect me. I'd never felt this way before ever in my life. It's all thanks to you, Big Bro. You've gave a second chance that nobody wouldn't do. A second chance." I was astonished of the things that he said to me as he said one thing made me feel so lucky to have him. "Big Bro... I-I love you!"

From that moment, Naruto gave me one of the most memorable hug I've got from him. I stood there as my eyes look up the sky.

'Dad... Mom... Can you see this? Are you watching this? Naruto loves me as a brother.' I smiled as couple of tears dripping down my cheeks.

"Naruto..." He let go and look at me. "You've gave me a second chance too."

"Really? What did I do?"

"I'm not alone anymore because I have you. I-I love you too, Baby Bro." I smiled at him as he gave me another hug.

Me and Naruto embrace for a while we let go of each other and I pulled myself together by wiping the tears off my face.

"Now then, let's go home, Baby Bro?" I asked.

"Believe it! Let's go home, Big Bro!" He jump on my back and he was really heavy.

But, it didn't bother me.

Because our brotherly bond is unbreakable.