Chapter 17: Kakashi, my guardian

"Alright, Baby Bro. That's enough training for today. You've done a great job." I said as he breathed heavily.

"*pant* Alright *pant* I think I used *pant* too much *pant* chakra~." Naruto wasn't looking well till suddenly he started to fall to the ground.

"Naruto!" I exclaimed, teleporting to him and caught him before he hit the ground. I look at him worried till I notice he was sleeping. I chuckled as I put him on my back.

'He manage to make a lot of clones. Now that's the Naruto I know.' I smiled as I walk home while carrying Naruto on my back. 'He's gotten heavier since the last time I carried him. He sure grows up so fast.'

Once we got home, I put Naruto on his bed and tuck him in. I sat down next to him as he was sleeping. He smile in his sleep which made me smile. I rubbed his hair and slowly walk out of his room.

I check the time and it was 7:00 in the evening.

'Huh? It's still early. I got some time to go out for once. Well, might as well go somewhere other than sitting home doing nothing.' I Thought as I left the apartment.

Once I left the apartment, I started walking around. I wanted to do some window shopping just because I got nothing to do and I don't feel really tired.

As I was walking around, the villagers are looking at me with shock and surprise look on their faces. I was confused until I heard someone called out.

"It can't be! He really is alive!"

'Oh shit. I forgot to disguise myself. Dammit, I got carried away and I thought about my appearance. There goes my cover.' I sighed but continue to walk.

"I thought he was dead." "No way! He's back!" "Prodigy of Konoha has returned!" One after the another, villagers kept on screaming for me.

I had enough with all the screaming, so I decided to teleport somewhere where is quiet and less people around.

'Aw, screw it. Might as well go and hand around with Lord Hokage  just to waste some time.' I shrugged as I teleport to his office.

Hokage

"Is it true, Lord Hokage!? Is he alive!?"  Kakashi busted in my office.

"Calm down, Kakashi." I calmly answered. "What exactly are you talking about?"

"Where is he!? I need to know if this is true! Where is he!?" Kakashi demanded.

"Kakashi, you need to calm down. I don't have time for this. Right now I got so-"

"You gotta tell me, Lord Hokage, please! I'd need to see him right now to see if it's just rumors." He said with soft eyes.

"What's going on, Lord Hokage?" Suddenly, a voice came behind Kakashi.

Yukine

When I teleport to the Hokage's office, the first thing that I saw was Kakashi Hatake. It was actually the first time I ever seen him in person. I was about to talk until I listen to what they were talking about.

"Where is he!? I need to know if this is true! Where is he!?" Kakashi demanding the Hokage.

'Who is he looking for?' I was curious about it.

"You gotta tell me, Lord Hokage, please! I'd need to see him right now to see if it's just rumors." He said with soft eyes.

From that moment, another memory flashes...