Day 2 Before The Chūnin Exams Part 2 (Raiden Kaminari)

Let's continue the story....

I sighed when I left Raiden's place, hands in my pockets and looking around while thinking about what happened.

'That guy needs to stop living in the past and continue to move forward.....Then again, I don't blame him. I was like that when I heard Rin left me. Man, I can't even describe how I felt about it.' I sighed once more, shaking my head as I continued to walk to the training ground.

3rd POV

Back at Raiden's place, Raiden was still standing the same spot after Yukine left the place. He kept on thinking about what Ricky told him.

"I'll be at the training ground. You can talk to me over there if you want. Otherwise, you can continue drink and smoke your whole life and become a miserable bastard. Anyway, it's your choice. I'm just here to help those who's been through rough like me."

Raiden was shaking in anger and sadness as he yelled and grab one of the bottle, throwing it at a wall. He breathed heavily after the bottle shattered down to the floor.

'What does that guy think he is!? He doesn't know me!' Raiden growled angrily.

Raiden couldn't handle his emotions. So many things that happened in his life. He tried to not to think about it, but the dark past kept on haunted him. Which led him to think about what's he's going to do.

He wish ever single day that his lovely girlfriend, Morie to come back to him. His sorrow was too much to handle. Morie was the only person who understands Raiden.

Raiden slowly regains control as he notice the box was right in front of him. Raiden stare at it and couldn't take his eyes off of it. He slowly picked it up and walk to the closet.

Suddenly, the bottom of the box ripped open and piles of things fell to his feet. Raiden sighed as he bend down as he picked them up one by one very neatly. That's when he noticed something that he'd never seen before.

He saw a sealed envelope that has his name in front of it. Raiden wasn't sure if he wants to pick it up and read it, but his curiosity took the best of him. He reached down and slowly pick up the envelope.

Raiden hands were shaking a little as turn the envelope and start ripping the flap open. What he saw was two things. A paper and a picture.

'What is this? I've never seen this before.' Raiden doesn't remember where he got the envelope from. However, that didn't stop him from picking up the paper.

He slowly flipped the paper and there were bunch of words that was written. As he started to read, Raiden was in complete shocked.

Raiden,

If you're reading this, this means I have passed away. I'm writing this to tell everything about me being with you. Remember when I got bullied by those three girls when I came to the academy? I felt that no one is going to help me from that day. They'd call me names and everyone was laughing with them. It was humiliated and I kept on crying as everyone laughed at me. But, you didn't laugh at me. After the girls left, I walk to the park where I sat on the swings, crying like a baby.

That's when you saw me and walk up to me. When I look up, you were there and I remember you had that bright smile that I've never seen. You introduced yourself and wanted to be my friend. I didn't know what to do, I thought it was kind of prank. So I ran away from you. It was most regrettable moment of my life.